HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 03, 2014, 02:49 PM
Mount Pleasant, SC
Joined Jun 2002
887 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZQ Tom View Post
Skirtz, just wanted to say great job on the latest build. I started with the "full" version from iTunes and this new build has corrected many items. The new planes are good and thanks for the new airfield! The iPad controls work fine for me.

Tom
I am also impressed with the portable versions. However, I wish there were a way to connect my Tx to my tablet or phone. I get very mixed results with a touch screen. Just not the save as holding the real sticks of my Tx even if it is plugged into a computer.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to interface an external controller with a tablet?

thanks,
Palmettoflyer is online now Find More Posts by Palmettoflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2014, 04:07 PM
Joined Sep 2002
2,141 Posts
Connecting controller for the mobile version is not possible now, and is not on the priority list. I feel the convenience of using on screen controls is working well for the vast majority of the people. The rest can easily use the PC version if they really need a controller.

Stefan
skirtz is offline Find More Posts by skirtz
Last edited by skirtz; Sep 03, 2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 11:34 AM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Jul 2014
20 Posts
Ios8

Just upgraded my iPad to iOS 8 (should have waited). My clear view sim will only open with the screen locked in "portrait" mode. It won't "flip" to landscape mode as I normally view it...just a head's up--Tom
CZQ Tom is offline Find More Posts by CZQ Tom
Old Sep 24, 2014, 11:51 AM
Mount Pleasant, SC
Joined Jun 2002
887 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtz View Post
Connecting controller for the mobile version is not possible now, and is not on the priority list. I feel the convenience of using on screen controls is working well for the vast majority of the people. The rest can easily use the PC version if they really need a controller.

Stefan
I like the concept of the mobile platform but I personally have a hard time feeling the sticks on my thumbs through the glass plate. Might be my dry thumbs, but the virtual sticks don't go to where my thumbs are.

What would be awesome to go along with the mobile version would be a bluetooth interface to a normal transmitter and have it interface to the tablet or phone.
Palmettoflyer is online now Find More Posts by Palmettoflyer
Old Oct 08, 2014, 09:23 PM
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
104 Posts
Can anyone explain how to get more advanced settings on this simulator? I believe I only have it set on easy mode but I fly regularly and beyond that point.
shonmac is online now Find More Posts by shonmac
Old Oct 20, 2014, 01:04 AM
United States, OH, Eaton
Joined May 2006
1,136 Posts
Can anyone tel me why there are 6 numbers under powercurvewatts in advanced model settings? I'm trying to tweak the throttle response a little. I have a model with 0.0 0.250 0.250 0.250 0.250 0.250 and the throttle takes a huge jump in the last few clicks of the throttle stick.
chris1379 is offline Find More Posts by chris1379
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Joined Aug 2011
509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaX View Post
Hi, I only bought clearview today, does this mean that I should've waited until the Absolute RC got released for PC as we will no longer get updates?
I am wondering about this myself or will we get a free version of the new software since we already paid for it.

Inquiring minds would love to know.
Turbobearcat is online now Find More Posts by Turbobearcat