HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 29, 2014, 11:06 PM
UFO Pilot
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Nov 2011
73 Posts
Discussion
POSTING VIDEO: Drone User Group Network National Conference in Dallas, Texas

RFTC: Drone User Group Network (DUGN) National Conference in Dallas, Texas (10 min 44 sec)

Read all about it: http://bit.ly/10hm7Gx
Lucidity47 is offline Find More Posts by Lucidity47
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2014, 07:48 AM
into the wild blue yonder
United States, OR, Dundee
Joined Dec 2010
648 Posts
Hey guys, I am glad you got the chance to go to that conference, It looks like you guys are really moving forward with this whole UAV thing. I spoke with Mr. Sherman when the lady was missing here in Dundee Or. I am a big fan of you two. I hope to get the chance to talk to you in person sometime. My partner and I are trying to develop our own start up co. We are looking to move in the Agg. industry.
I hope the conference will in fact be here in the N.W. next year, if so I will be there.
You guys did a great job as always. Kudos.
Barney Boy is online now Find More Posts by Barney Boy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Quad racing