SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 09:40 PM
Joined Dec 2013
2,843 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax1965 View Post
lee:
I'd settle for seeing some pictures of YOUR canopy painted and installed on YOUR fuselage

The one Sparky sent me is the one they painted for the photo on the Park Plastics site....so you would be seeing the same one.....but I will post some photos tomorrow . I can tell you it really makes the Stinger look fantastic.

Just got home from flying:
I had some bad stuff today.....I lost my older Stinger.....the one I spent so much time painting. I had a bunch of flights on it....a guess would be around 50 but still I hate I lost it. The reason....a lipo pack caught fire and shorted the rx ....plane went in on tarmac. The only good was the burning battery exited the plane on impact and I saved all my electronics and LG and such. The danged thing caught fire on the last leg of the up-wind and I was trying to turn and make a down wind landing.......never happened.

So tomorrow I will be going flying in early morning and then I will do some photos for you Lee.
Must happen in threes...lol...mine is MIA in the forest forever....Brand new set of Revo 10s...Yep 120 A HV...Wemo Evo system....ouch......should have bought a GPS tracker...would have saved me a few $$$...am now looking for a Merlin tracker to put into my planes...just like you turning around for home lost all elevator control...bye bye Stinger 90...don't know whether I'll replace her ...this is my 2nd one ...1st one went down through dud stock Esc.... It must be a Jinx...
HellHathNoFury is online now Find More Posts by HellHathNoFury
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:43 PM
C.E.R.N. field tester
United States, NE
Joined Sep 2012
1,030 Posts
Condolences.
supercollider is online now Find More Posts by supercollider
Old Today, 09:52 PM
Aaaah...........Napalm!
USA, TN, Oak Ridge
Joined Apr 2004
517 Posts
Geez, that SUCKS!!!!! So sorry to hear that from all you guys. I'm glad I didn't fly mine today I guess, too windy and cold. HHNF, you KNOW you're gonna have to get another, your flying season lasts too long not to have a Stinger in the stable.
chopperscott is online now Find More Posts by chopperscott