SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 04:52 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 116
Sold
few interesting engines for sale, take a look.

1-HP VT49 SPEZIAL, NEW IN BOX. $180 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
2-OS FS61,NEW IN BOX,ALL PAPERWORK. NO TOOLS.RARE FIND IN THIS CONDITION, $170 SHIPPED TO YOU. THIS ENGINE IS ALMOST SAME PRICE THAN A MAGNUM 52 AND 10 TIMES BETTER AND MORE POWERFULL, ITS ALSO IN PRICE CHEAPER THAN A SAITO 62.
3-SUPER TIGRE G49 SPORT, WAS PURCHASED FROM A REPUTABLE SELLE,IT WAS SOLD TO ME AS NEW NEVER RUN AND IT LOOKS THAT WAY,I WAS TOLD BY THE SELLER THAT ENGINE WAS SITTING IN A BOX IN A GARAGE AND COLLECTED SOME DUST AND DIRTH,IT WAS CLEANED,OILED AND SOLD. LOOK AT PICTURES AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION. THIS IS AN ITALYAN SUPER TIGRE NOT LONGER MADE.$60 SHIPPED
4-OS 61FSR,SPECIAL EDITION,GOLD HEAD, IT COMES WITH THE 7L CARB,WAS PURCHASED FROM A REPUTABLE SELLEr,IT WAS SOLD TO ME AS NEW NEVER RUN AND IT LOOKS THAT WAY,I WAS TOLD BY THE SELLER THAT ENGINE WAS SITTING IN A BOX IN A GARAGE AND COLLECTED SOME DUST AND DIRTH,IT WAS CLEANED,OILED AND SOLD. LOOK AT PICTURES AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION. I WILL INCLUDE IN THIS DEAL AN EXTRA 7D CARB FOR THE OS 61SF OR FSR(NOT SPECIAL EDITION) ASKING $185 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

everything sold as-is,look at pictures,no refunds,no returns.
Payment money order or paypal as gift(check my rating)
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 07:36 PM
What - Me Hurry?
United States, IL, Naperville
Joined Jul 2004
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 143
Say Turqui, I have to ask - what's special about the HP VT49 "Spezial"? Is it the roller-bearing head version?
Thanks,
RB8
redball8 is offline Find More Posts by redball8
Old Feb 04, 2013, 08:16 PM
United States, NC, Randleman
Joined Nov 2011
242 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by redball8 View Post
Say Turqui, I have to ask - what's special about the HP VT49 "Spezial"? Is it the roller-bearing head version?
Thanks,
RB8
I believe the black cover indicates a bearing head.
RCTodd is online now Find More Posts by RCTodd
Old Feb 05, 2013, 09:59 AM
United States, IL, Prospect Heights
Joined Aug 2004
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
os61

Sent PM
sportpilot is offline Find More Posts by sportpilot
Old Feb 08, 2013, 04:16 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011