HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:32 AM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Sig Faser tail upgrades and german pilots

Good evening every one,

I am in the process of finishing a sig faser that I started years ago and I remember seeing some where online about making the elevater and rudder bigger for better 3D flying. Unfortunantly I am unable to locate it again online. I remember it was something I could print out and use as plans. I was wondering if any one out there had a copy of that. Also one other thing. I have a 90 size etric taube and I have been looking for pilots for it. I am looking for 1/5-1/4 scale german pilots from around 1913. If anyone could help me out with these issues I would much obliged. Well thank you for your help. Happy flying.

Craig
USMC
OOH RAH
craigblankenship is offline Find More Posts by craigblankenship
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 03:27 AM
Bonnie Scotland
Joined Jun 2004
847 Posts
Wrong thread - this is night flying.
electrotor is offline Find More Posts by electrotor
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:06 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,381 Posts
That was his first post, he does not know... you could be a bit more helpful to a new user.

Hey Craig, welcome!
In the top bar, click on "Topics" then "Aircraft"

You can repost your questions in the most applicable forums; for the sig you may want to try the Fuel Plane Talk forum here: http://www.rcgroups.com/fuel-plane-talk-31/

For your pilot questions, post a new thread in this forum and someone will step up to help you. http://www.rcgroups.com/painting-and...hing-tips-497/

Unfortunately, I do not have your answers but that should get you moving in the right direction.
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bush Pilots- AK