New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 12, 2015, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by ScottVal
Joined Dec 2014
33 Posts
Discussion
Accurc helis don't lift off

Hello-
I am a new user to Accurc, and also pretty new to helis. I just started using Accurc today, and I am finding that the helis do not generate enough lift to get up off the ground. I have gone into the workshop and messed around with different settings on the collective and the throttle servo, and nothing seems to help. I have also tried the different modes (sport, expert, etc.), and that does not help either. Note that I am using a DX5e, and I did set the "Real Tx model type" to "Plane" per the instructions.

Even if you do not have experience with Accurc, you may be able to help if you know a bit about helis. Thanks.
-Scott V.
ScottVal is offline Find More Posts by ScottVal
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2015, 05:18 PM
Joined Dec 2014
33 Posts
I hate to reply to my own thread, but I want to point out that there is one model heli in Accurc which I can get to lift off the ground (the Agile 7.2), but two others I have tried do not lift off the ground (T-Rex 700N Flybarless and and Synergy E7).
Old Mar 12, 2015, 05:42 PM
Joined Dec 2014
33 Posts
It seems I can get the Agile to leave the ground only sporadically. Earlier I could get it off the ground, but now, I can't.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 07:01 PM
Joined Dec 2014
33 Posts
I'm in communication through email with Ash at Accurc, and it seems that I have found a bug with the way the program works with the DX5e. Apparently everything is fine with a fresh restart of the program, but if you switch to another heli, the collective is dead.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 08:53 PM
Joined Dec 2014
33 Posts
Here I go replying to my own thread again, but Ash at Accurc said that I encountered a bug which is already fixed in the version which will be out soon (1.5). When you switch heli models, the program does not retain the setting of "Real Tx model type," and all you have to do is click on the "Plane" radio button again.