Old Apr 23, 2015, 02:06 AM
Find More Posts by GBLynden
I am GBLynden
United States, WA, Lynden
Joined Mar 2011
3,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer14 View Post
Are you running that on the 2s? I liked how tight your loops were. I don't recall the two that I have done how tight they were, but didn't seem quite like that.

Nice flying and vid for sure!
That is a 2s, yes it sure is. I don't think I even gave it full throttle at any point in the video either.

Thank you for the positive feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccraze View Post
Great Flying, Fantastic Video Shooting, and very nice video editing! It absolutely qualifies for the promo video. Really, nice job!
Hahaha! I really appreciate that. The funny thing is I keep saying that I need HH to start sending me some new planes to help them sell them since I have such a great cameraman to record my videos.

Maybe one day I will get planes like Chuck does, but until then I keep saving my pennies for the next release lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDolce View Post
Thumbs up!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDolce View Post
The time has come to lay to rest my original Archer. Stalled it in a turn and slammed it into the front yard. Busted the nose off (again) with lots of other damage . She has not been flying as well as when new. As repair weight added up , slow speed handling fell off. Keep putting her back together, and did not look that bad, but needed more and more throttle to keep her up.

Ready to unbox one of my two (now one) backups. I saved all the pieces and will weight the pile to see how much over new she grew.
Sorry to hear that man!
GBLynden is offline Find More Posts by GBLynden
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Find More Posts by foamyflyerr
Joined Jun 2012
2,209 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
Hey guys! John and I finally got a flight in with this plane recently.

https://youtu.be/9zXvgHDbk3w
Nice flight , and nice video
Subbed yours and Johns channel on YouTube

Here is my channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/helibladerunner74/videos
foamyflyerr is offline Find More Posts by foamyflyerr