HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2006, 11:34 AM
Lee Estingoy
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Joined May 2003
723 Posts
Nice, I'm afraid of what you might do with more Castle gear, but my finger is on the switch to send you some

Keep it coming!

Lee
lestingoy is offline Find More Posts by lestingoy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2006, 10:30 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Thanks guys, Im back from 2 weeks of SERE school now. Pure HELL! Gettin your butt kicked sux. Anyway, Im impressed, 8000+ views on my gun! WOW!! That Engadget site is pretty cool. Maybe Im semi-famous now!

In answer to the question about what does the Pixie do, it operates the electric motor inside the gun that makes it fire. I removed the trigger assembly and hard wired the Castle ESC to the motor.

Thanks for all the comments and kudos guys.

And Lee, your the man. Once again, thanks for the tour of your shop last year when my brother and I stopped in. Great company! Keep up the great work!

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
Old Mar 21, 2007, 03:47 PM
Joined Mar 2007
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanoman
Welcome to the club, dude! Built the first version about a year ago, keep buildin em cause they're so dang fun... You need to get a wireless camera setup on it for aiming(not mounted in this pic), and then onto some type of chassis... I'm still working on getting that part down.
Hey man nice! I am in Cleveland. What did you do to make it aim? What software did you use?
coltm16 is offline Find More Posts by coltm16
Old Mar 03, 2009, 08:04 PM
Look out for what? -Oh that...
ATL, GA
Joined Jan 2008
172 Posts
I'm going to try it!
BeauMartin is offline Find More Posts by BeauMartin
Last edited by BeauMartin; Mar 04, 2009 at 07:17 AM.