SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:31 AM
Find More Posts by branflakes
Joined Jan 2011
2,394 Posts
Discussion
Mobius usage question going between dash cam and fpv cam

One last question then I'll be all tuned up with the mobius

So I have it set to be a dash cam loop recording 3 min segments and then I want to be able to deploy it in a different mode as fpv dvr cam then go back to dash cam.

I noticed on dash cam test the cam is storing 3 min clips as sep vids...my question is if the dash cam runs long enough to fill up my card with a ton of 3 min vids, then when I want to fpv there won't be any space? I thought the whole point of 3 min loop recording is you always overwrite a single loop of 3 mins unless you hit mode after seeing something you want to save and it sets that 3 min clip as no delete. I then assumed it would only then start a separate 3min loop as a new file.

I guess I could delete some stuff via pc or phone before transitioning into fpv but I wanted fast night crawler news deployment ideally. As it stands my card will w always be full of dash cam video and I'll have to delete the most recent to record any flights
branflakes is offline Find More Posts by branflakes
Last edited by branflakes; Apr 28, 2015 at 12:59 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2015, 02:25 AM
Find More Posts by inap
FPV NOOB
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jan 2015
590 Posts
A second sd card for fpv?
inap is offline Find More Posts by inap
Old Apr 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by branflakes
Joined Jan 2011
2,394 Posts
Ha! Never thought of that lol if theres no way to use the current one in a different way thats my backup then thanks.
branflakes is offline Find More Posts by branflakes