Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 29, 2012, 12:45 AM
Joined Feb 2012
26 Posts
Question
How often does hobby king restock?

I've been looking at the same servo on their site for the past 2-3 weeks. It's still out of stock. Seems that a lot of items are out of stock that I'd like to purchase as well. How often does HK "restock"?
Indyplumber is offline Find More Posts by Indyplumber
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:04 AM
'Merica!
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
690 Posts
Almost never.
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:29 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,793 Posts
Funny, they seem to re-stock often on most stuff, all you have to do is look at the "recent arrivals" on their shop page, it's changing all the time. What servo were you looking at?

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:34 AM
'Merica!
Joined Sep 2007
690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
Funny, they seem to re-stock often on most stuff, all you have to do is look at the "recent arrivals" on their shop page, it's changing all the time. What servo were you looking at?

Mark
I guess I should have said 'next to never'. I've only been waiting for them to restock the charger I want for 11 months. Silly me.

(wait, thats pretty much what I said!)
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:40 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,793 Posts
No, not silly at all, The accucel 6 does seem to have been out of stock for a long time.

Mark
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:46 AM
'Merica!
Joined Sep 2007
690 Posts
I know, right? I actually bought one 2nd hand from a RCG member but the discharge function didn't work properly so he accepted it in return, and I've been waiting for it to come back into stock but I keep missing it I guess. Seems like a great charger, can't wait to get my hands on one!
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:52 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,793 Posts
If the 8 comes back in stock, consider that. I know it's more but I run 2 of them so I can be charging multiple packs (my multirotors use 2 packs in parallel at a time as do some of my cars). Only downside with the 8 is it doesn't have a 3 pin connector dedicated for ballance on 2S so you have to force plug into one of the others.

Mark
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:48 AM
Joined Feb 2012
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post

Mark
To be specific, the Corona 939MG. But I ask as a general question because I've spent hours browsing their site and it seems that a lot of items are backordered in various categories. And it doesn't seem to change from week to week.

I guess I'll just have to order them and hope they come in a couple of weeks.
Indyplumber is offline Find More Posts by Indyplumber
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:55 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,793 Posts
Nah don't order backordered stuff. Put them in your wishlist or do email notification.

Mark