SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 09, 2012, 07:10 PM
Joined Jul 2007
105 Posts
Trade Show
I hobby

The I HOBBY show is in Cleveland Ohio this weekend. YES the show that is in Chicago every year has moved to Cleveland Ohio. The consumer days for the show are this Saturday and Sunday (Oct. 13th and 14th) from 10am to 5 pm. The show is at the IX Center in Cleveland. Stop in and say hi to Lukes RC Planes in the Vendor area of the show. There will be alot of Exhibitors showing off what is new in the Hobby field. This is not only planes, there are trains, car, boats, and anything else to do with the hobby at this show. Make plans to come on out this weekend, and show that Cleveland has got what it takes!!
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:43 PM
United States, OH, Painesville
Joined Dec 2011
49 Posts
First time going to the show of this size,looked at EXPO center site is this for vendors to purchase or aoe sales made to public also thanks for help.

Joe (duke2448)
Duke2448 is offline Find More Posts by Duke2448
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:40 PM
Joined Jul 2007
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke2448 View Post
First time going to the show of this size,looked at EXPO center site is this for vendors to purchase or aoe sales made to public also thanks for help.

Joe (duke2448)
Thursday and Friday are trade days only, you have to be a merchant to get in. Saturday and Sunday are the consumer days for buying. You will have a chance to look at all the new products coming out. If you go stop by and say hi, we will be in the vendor area.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:54 PM
United States, OH, Painesville
Joined Dec 2011
49 Posts
Thankyou for the info will be there Sunday

Duke2448 JOE
Duke2448 is offline Find More Posts by Duke2448
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:06 AM
Joined Jul 2007
105 Posts
I hobby

LAST DAY!!! Last day for the I-Hobby in Cleveland OH, If you didn't make it yesterday you have 1 more day to catch the show. There were a lot of people there yesterday taking advantage of the great deals. IX Center Cleveland OH from 10-5 today!!