Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 28, 2014, 12:03 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Mar 2014
38 Posts
Discussion
is there a difference between the NAZA GPS modules?

Is there a difference between the GPS antennas of the:
  • Naza M v1,
  • Naza lite or
  • Naza M v2

Is one more precise or faster that the others?
RaphB is offline Find More Posts by RaphB
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
New Zealand, Hawke's Bay, Napier
Joined Jun 2011
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphB View Post
Is there a difference between the GPS antennas of the:
  • Naza M v1,
  • Naza lite or
  • Naza M v2

Is one more precise or faster that the others?
According to a (trusted) supplier that I asked the same question, they are the same and interchangeable with each other. I have also used a GPS from a V1 with a Lite and vice versa and it all worked 100%
helidex is offline Find More Posts by helidex
Old Jun 04, 2014, 01:52 PM
Joined Sep 2013
3,120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helidex View Post
According to a (trusted) supplier that I asked the same question, they are the same and interchangeable with each other. I have also used a GPS from a V1 with a Lite and vice versa and it all worked 100%

It was mentioned before that the Naza lite is limited to 10 satellites? Not sure if that's true or if so, if the limitation exists in the gps antenna or the Naza...
ElGuano is online now Find More Posts by ElGuano
RCG Plus Member