Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:37 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
skyartec wasp v3

Hi all,

I am BRAND NEW to RC helis basically got one for xmas from my girlfriend all excited i opened it up switched the remote on. Pugged the battery in and BOOM. the thing goes mental smashes the lamp shade marks the walls trys to kill me. In my panic i switched the remote off and it was still on full throttle. Turns out if the "gear" and "3D" mode are activated it does this :-s

Anyway needless to say the heli is a little worse for wear. It appears that the pulley for the belt driven tail rotor isnt connected to the shaft anymore. it there a "Key" which may have broken? or do i need a new one way bearing or whatever its called? the tail boom seems loose now as well I have tightened it as much as i can and no luck.!

If anyone has a how to strip your heli manual or a trouble shoot guide that would be great.

Thanks Matt
matt407 is offline Find More Posts by matt407
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2012, 12:19 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
833 Posts
adding some assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt407 View Post
Hi all,

I am BRAND NEW to RC helis basically got one for xmas from my girlfriend all excited i opened it up switched the remote on. Pugged the battery in and BOOM. the thing goes mental smashes the lamp shade marks the walls trys to kill me. In my panic i switched the remote off and it was still on full throttle. Turns out if the "gear" and "3D" mode are activated it does this :-s

Anyway needless to say the heli is a little worse for wear. It appears that the pulley for the belt driven tail rotor isnt connected to the shaft anymore. it there a "Key" which may have broken? or do i need a new one way bearing or whatever its called? the tail boom seems loose now as well I have tightened it as much as i can and no luck.!

If anyone has a how to strip your heli manual or a trouble shoot guide that would be great.

Thanks Matt
We have written to this user directly; offering help and assistance if we can

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor