HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 30, 2010, 03:02 PM
Joined May 2010
1 Posts
Discussion
New to RC copters, good quadrocopter?

Hey guys, I'm wanting to get a quadrocopter to learn to fly but there are a bunch of different ones and I don't have much experience with anything RC.

What is a good beginner quadcopter? I'd like one that is easy to learn on but can still do some hardcore flying when I get good at flying. I would rather not buy one that's easy to learn on but I would get bored with later on (money is tight so I cant buy a beginner copter now and an advanced copter later).

Do the kits usually come with a TX/RX or must I buy those seperate?

Thanks.
Rent-2-Pwn is offline Find More Posts by Rent-2-Pwn
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2010, 11:08 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,041 Posts
I'd have to suggest the Gaui 330x as a great starter quad. It has good stability, comes with everything you need and is easy and cheap to fix. The flight control unit is all enclosed and requires just plugging in servo wires, doesn't get much easier than that.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1229089
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways