New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Find More Posts by Graupner USA
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Oct 2013
1,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HahnSolo View Post
Sorry for the repost on the Graupner Radio forum, but I'm doublin' down my odds, so I hope somebody can help me figure this out). . .

I have an MC-20 radio and just completed the setup of my 4-meter ASH26 with 10 servos. In the "Model Type" menu I have selected "2Ail/2Flap" for wing type.

Since I fly spoilers on the throttle stick, I put the crow function on the left side lever of the transmitter. I have everything setup and functioning well except for one thing: Aileron-to-Flap coupling.

I know I can go into the "Wing Mixer" and set a fixed amount of flap to follow the ailerons, however, I want to be able to select Aileron-to-Flap coupling with an external switch. There is no provision for this in the wing mixer section. I was able to achieve this on my old Graupner MX-22 radio fairly easily, but am a little stumped as to how to do it on the MC-20.

Any thoughts?

Solo
Have you tried to setup a different flight mode which you can torn on/off with a switch?
Graupner USA is offline Find More Posts by Graupner USA
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Find More Posts by cloudniner
Bath, Ontario
Joined Sep 2007
242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupner USA View Post
It fixes a problem with the Mikrokopter voice file and also fixes the failsafe which under certain situations would "safe" TX settings with an active RX link...

We will post it later this week on the US site.

Meanwhile, there is also a newer firmware version 1.041 for the mz-18/mz-24 radios availabel from site.
It indicates an update for the EN300328 1.8.1 which is the latest from Europe 2.4GHz spektrum.

Lots of info here especially about testing. Radios imported after Jan.1 2015 must comply.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web...d3d1acPkgu.pdf
cloudniner is online now Find More Posts by cloudniner