HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 05, 2004, 11:43 AM
Joined Nov 2003
1,536 Posts
MPI= bad service

I Sent in 2 motors and a Himax gearbox. The 2015 was drawing 3 amps static and getting hot, 4200 broken shaft, and gears on GB wouldnt mesh right. Well After over a month waiting for my stuff the 2015 still draws 3 amps, 2025 was fixed but the shaft is bent, and the gears still dont mesh! Please people be cautious when buying from them. Yes their prices are great but their quality is not always. Im not sending my motors back again and will buy another of their products. Hope others have had better experiences.
brianb10 is offline Find More Posts by brianb10
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2004, 12:02 PM
Southern Pride
Haralson County GA. USA
Joined Oct 2004
34,833 Posts
I have heard(read post) of bad service from FMA /MPI ,Hacker,Great Planes,Astro Flight,Horizons, Little Screamers and a few others which I can not recall right now.

Why not email them and see what they offer to do. Their standard policy on motor repairs is to just swap out with one which has already been repaired. I have read of some being mislabeled(wrong KV).
Good help is hard to find these days and no company can check all of the work done by every employee.

Charles
everydayflyer is online now Find More Posts by everydayflyer