HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2014, 08:22 AM
United States, MN, Duluth
Joined Aug 2012
14 Posts
Discussion
Futaba 7UAF Super Seven Fact. Reset

Hey guys, I have a Futaba 7UAF Super seven radio that I desperately need to factory reset to give me back my radio. Either that or I need to learn how to delete plane one from the memory. Downloaded the manual and tried what it said to do with no avail. Seems to not work with all I tried to do. Any ideas? Thanks
JuzPlaneNutz is offline Find More Posts by JuzPlaneNutz
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2014, 09:08 AM
United States, CA, Placerville
Joined Feb 2006
694 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzPlaneNutz View Post
Hey guys, I have a Futaba 7UAF Super seven radio that I desperately need to factory reset to give me back my radio. Either that or I need to learn how to delete plane one from the memory. Downloaded the manual and tried what it said to do with no avail. Seems to not work with all I tried to do. Any ideas? Thanks
Page 21 of the manual - Data Reset function

Don
DonA is online now Find More Posts by DonA
Old Dec 23, 2014, 11:35 AM
Bax
Central Illinois
Joined May 2003
274 Posts
You have to reset each model, one at a time. You cannot just delete them all at once. That restores the default settings.
Bax is offline Find More Posts by Bax