New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 18, 2011, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by rpm3
Pleasanton, California
Joined Nov 2000
725 Posts
Discussion
RTL Fasteners--GREAT SERVICE!!

Well...I put an order in and received it rapidly...but to my dismay, I had ordered the wrong code....I sent an email Sunday, telling them the situation..and could i send it back, and make a trade for the correct item...

The response was something like...we'll ship out the correct parts today...keep the wrong item..they may come in handy....

Now...this was not a huge order...and it wasn't about the money for me...it was the hassle factor of me getting the wrong item back in the mail to them....you know what I'm talkin about...

So anyway....I will continue to buy my supply items from them (more now)..and this just reinforces me coming back to them.....fair prices, quick delivery, and superior customer service...

Kinda had a rough day at work......guess I needed this kind of response!!..really caught me off guard...in a great way.

thanks Tamara!!

Ralph Matile
rpm3 is offline Find More Posts by rpm3
to remove ads between posts