Old Nov 24, 2015, 07:50 AM
Find More Posts by geotric
Flight for life
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Nov 2015
609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR View Post
Just bite the bullet and snap up a Blade 180 CFX.. One motor, TT, metal servos, latest technology, 2 blade tail, fast and furious. Cheap enough, or shall I say .. inexpensive?
Hi,Does she fly heavy like or light like a squirrel with jitter ?.
Thanks
geotric is online now Find More Posts by geotric
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2015, 01:26 PM
Find More Posts by HPCR
San Mateo, CA
United States, CA, San Mateo
Joined Dec 2012
1,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric View Post
Hi,Does she fly heavy like or light like a squirrel with jitter ?.
Thanks
Out of the box light enough .. as I said FAST and FURIOUS , that is how this heli has been designed with 3 preset head speeds ( the highest speed at 5,000 revs).
Also, the tail has been redesigned , it is MUCH beefier than the equivalent 130X tail , the front and rear gears are identical so less part count. This is NOT an indoor heli, unlike the Nano CPS which in Standard mode flies around like a butterfly.
I have one of each ( at least ).. Total different animals.
HPCR is offline Find More Posts by HPCR
Last edited by HPCR; Nov 25, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 05:28 PM
Flight for life
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Nov 2015
609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR View Post
Out of the box light enough .. as I said FAST and FURIOUS , that is how this heli has been designed with 3 preset head speeds ( the highest speed at 5,000 revs).
Also, the tail has been redesigned , it is MUCH beefier then the equivalent 130X tail , the front and rear gears are identical so less part count. This is NOT an indoor heli, unlike the Nano CPS which in Standard mode flies around like a butterfly.
I have one of each ( at least ).. Total different animals.
Wow ,Thanks. She seems quite fun to own. I think I will order one soon. I did enjoy my 130 X . But this one seems better made..
I keep you posted.
Have a Good Evening .
Old Nov 27, 2015, 10:21 AM
Flight for life
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Nov 2015
609 Posts
Well I guess everyone is tied up with their turkey. I did enjoy my Mcpx. She was quite nervous.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 09:38 PM
Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined May 2014
3,121 Posts
I had mine out Thursday, it is my warm up bird before hitting the 300x and 450 3D. I like how smooth this heli flies. For me, I like having an open space for big air cruising around, better than a confined front yard which is my other "flying field"
HeliFlyer14 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
Old Nov 29, 2015, 10:06 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
16,063 Posts
I still fly V1 with HH FAI body kit. V2 is newest of my Mcp-X's. I use them indoors mostly and fly once in awhile. The V1 was my first Blade c/p. That and WK Genius c/p flew before the rest. I have two of each V1's/ V2's and two Genius c/p's. I will keep them even till their final flights. no time soon. When they give up go into display case.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Dec 03, 2015, 08:19 PM
Find More Posts by StuckNaTree
United States, VA, Richmond
Joined Jul 2014
72 Posts
I flew mine on Thurs. For Thanksgiving. Only had 2 batteries but it was nice to fly in a huge corn field instead of the small field surrounded by trees I'm used to. Everything went great, till I crashed it the next day :-\ . But about to put her back together again today for a Friday fight tomorrow.
Now it's time to find something larger I can see easier in the air and crashes decently.
StuckNaTree is offline Find More Posts by StuckNaTree
Old Dec 03, 2015, 08:25 PM
Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined May 2014
3,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckNaTree View Post
Now it's time to find something larger I can see easier in the air and crashes decently.
Ha! Put a 450 in the dirt, you will know you crashed something after spending $100 on parts and a weeks worth of work getting back in the air again. That is one thing I love about this little mcpx v2, hit the dirt, pick it up and just keep going.
HeliFlyer14 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
Old Dec 08, 2015, 11:08 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
16,063 Posts
Blade tinkers special offer !!

Repost lader
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Last edited by dankar04; Dec 09, 2015 at 09:44 AM.