Jul 23, 2010, 03:46 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Banana Hobby Customer Support Rotation Update!

Hello friends! Please take not that in the next several months, the Customer Support Representatives here at Banana Hobby will be rotating to help monitor RCG. At this time SaraLyn is assisting Banana Hobby in other important areas and will not be monitoring RCG. If you have been in communication with SaraLyn, please send all future inquires to BHcsrLauren. Thank you all for your continued support. Lauren will be here later to introduce herself!

Happy Flying,

Pete
to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2010, 02:36 AM
Suspended Account
why would you do such a thing? She was doing more than Great Here... I don't have a problme with Lauren but Saralyn was on several issues and that will create a problem for the next CSR to catch up.
anw.. time will show but you won't see many liking this..
Jul 24, 2010, 08:45 AM
I have to say thats a complete move in the wrong direction. People where actually seeing the upswing of things and Saralyn was the one of the main reason. A1 service from that young lady. Hopefully Lauren can do the same. Although i think the move will just put things back to square one again. Trust is something thats earned not given.
Jul 24, 2010, 08:48 AM
Suspended Account
true awzook...
that's a high risk move. personally I can support Lauren or whoever is here because as I said a company with good products needs our support(customers) to be able to provide continues support. on the other hand it was because of Saralyn that ppl showed trust.
that's a complete Highrisk therefore Wrong move to my eyes.
Jul 24, 2010, 02:23 PM
Suspended Account
Last edited by knlken; Aug 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM.
Jul 24, 2010, 03:36 PM
and i was wondering why its been so quiet around here lately.
Jul 24, 2010, 05:13 PM
Suspended Account
why doesn't the stupid BH director see this? Ibet BH's sales went up 200% after Saralyn took over rcg...
I can't understand the logic behind this..
Jul 24, 2010, 07:15 PM
Canada
maybe petes going bananas
Jul 24, 2010, 07:19 PM
Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by knlken
Thats very hard to believe! Saralyn is a very classy good woman I'm sure if Saralyn still worked for you she would've come here herself I would think to tell us this for herself. I also believe business is business and she didn't seem to want to stretch the truth for you as much of others to people please for you and thats why she isn't here. I also shot Saralyn a PM letting her know she should be added as a moderator and I guess that didn't work out for her when your section was getting out of hand here again. My main reason for not being involved with RcGroups the last week and here after all the lies and hogwash isn't worth the time to day to me. I sure hope I'm wrong but, I highly doubt it? Since I'll no longer be a customer I promise not to post in your section ever again! Good Luck

Ken
I never thought about that. I think you're pointing in the right direction here.

Saralyn is probably gone or going, for reasons that are none of our business, and pete is trying to make it appear that she is just changing roles to make people feel good. I hope not, but this seems very likely.
Jul 24, 2010, 08:42 PM
Saralyn won so many people over by showing that she really did care about the customer, and about BH. She even got past customers who were screwed over to become repeat customers! It's true that every customer service agent should have the compassion that Saralyn did, but her affect here on RCG surely shows that no one else there is capable of what she was. Best of luck to you Lauren, Saralyn is a hard act to follow.

Saralyn, if you're still out there, we'll miss you and hope that you are doing well!!!
Jul 24, 2010, 08:56 PM
Banana Hobby, I wanted to add that consistency is key, especially when trying to re establish yourself and redevelop a once terribly out of control reputation. If Saralyn was nothing else, she was consistent. Consistency builds trust, and in turn trust creates repeat customers and a good reputation which will then earn more business.. just my 2 cents...
Jul 25, 2010, 10:07 AM
Account closed
Pete,

It is nice of you to get people to rotate but, I don't believe this is the best solution as now we have two people to keep updating on impending Customer Service requests.

I have posted many times about a telephone call to someone in your company and there has not been any reply.

My good friend at one of my RC Clubs will not have the continunity over his impending Customer Service action to replace an item with the new person and now we all have to update this new person with all the specific details and makes things really difficult for your customer base to get any timely resolution on these Customer Service items.

I think that if you have someone with any amount of time looking at these threads then, it would be easy to get someone on the telephone instead to provide true genuiine customer service that your customer base can talk to and resolve them in a more timely manner.

You are the guy running the show so, I am just popping in here to provide a suggestive tip.

Carlos
Jul 25, 2010, 11:18 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
pete,

it is nice of you to get people to rotate but, i don't believe this is the best solution as now we have two people to keep updating on impending customer service requests.

I have posted many times about a telephone call to someone in your company and there has not been any reply.

my good friend at one of my rc clubs will not have the continunity over his impending customer service action to replace an item with the new person and now we all have to update this new person with all the specific details and makes things really difficult for your customer base to get any timely resolution on these customer service items.
i think that if you have someone with any amount of time looking at these threads then, it would be easy to get someone on the telephone instead to provide true genuiine customer service that your customer base can talk to and resolve them in a more timely manner.

You are the guy running the show so, i am just popping in here to provide a suggestive tip.

Carlos
point!!!
Jul 27, 2010, 05:26 AM
FLYINGJUNKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
Pete,

It is nice of you to get people to rotate but, I don't believe this is the best solution as now we have two people to keep updating on impending Customer Service requests.

My good friend at one of my RC Clubs will not have the continunity over his impending Customer Service action to replace an item with the new person and now we all have to update this new person with all the specific details and makes things really difficult for your customer base to get any timely resolution on these Customer Service items.

I think that if you have someone with any amount of time looking at these threads then, it would be easy to get someone on the telephone instead to provide true genuiine customer service that your customer base can talk to and resolve them in a more timely manner.

You are the guy running the show so, I am just popping in here to provide a suggestive tip.

Carlos
Is it not a standard business practice to have your customer service manager clean up all loose ends (customers issues) before you place a new manager in that position. just a suggestion.
Aug 02, 2010, 07:50 PM
BH CSR
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the delay in my appearance on this forum. As I'm sure you are all very well aware, we are currently undergoing some changes here at Banana Hobby. As a result, the transition did take a bit longer than expected, however, my account is now very much up and running. I will currently be assisting Pete in monitoring the Banana Hobby Vendor Forum here on RC Groups. If you should have any issues or concerns regarding your Banana Hobby purchase, please PM me with your order number so that I may proceed with providing a prompt and pleasant resolution to your matter.

I can assure you that all discrepancies will continue to be handled with the same consistency, courtesy and promptness that has previously been displayed.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lauren D.
Banana Hobby Customer Service Representative

Quick Reply