HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Joined Jun 2014
2 Posts
Help!
GoPro3 / Immersionrc600mw / Immersionrc UNO 5800 / Koolertron 7" Monitor

Howdy,

I'm working through an FPV issue and hoping someone can help.

THE PROBLEM

As seen in the attached image, the video is jacked up when coming through the vTx/vRx. GoPro to AV on the monitor works fine. When I go through the Immersionrc, the video returns to scrambled.

THE SETUP

- GoPro Hero 3 Black set on NTSC and also tried on PAL
- GoPro to USB to Koolertron AV works fine.
- Koolertron monitor (have tried NTSC/PAL and the other variations that the monitor will do)
- I've tried Band 1 and all 7 channels on the Immersionrc vTx/vRx

If I start with the GoPro directly to the monitor, video works. If I then switch the cables to the vTx/vRx, the video is scrambled. Then going into the menu to switch from NTSC/PAL/etc., I get the blue screen of death. If I start with the vTx/vRx, the monitor is just a blue screen with No Signal flashing.

Any ideas? My buddy thinks some monitors just don't jive with some vRx units. Feels like the case here...

Thanks for your help, guys!
gcarmichael is online now Find More Posts by gcarmichael
to remove ads between posts