HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:07 PM
United States, CA, Los Alamitos
Joined Jan 2011
1,106 Posts
Discussion
Align Fun Fly 2013 in Taiwan

Well I know there are many that travel here in the Jet community. Well if your in Taiwan and near Taichung you may want to look up the Align Fly Fly event which happened this year at the end of October. The event is held at the Align testing facility where they have a rather large runway that they allow the public to use. Well at this year fun fly they invited a local group of Jet Jocks to come out and wow the crowd. These guys during there demo time put on a great show. They were very impressive to see, and they handled there flight routines with skill. Well take a look at some of the images and get a sense of some Jet action. I would like to note that this is a Align fun fly the makers of Trex helicopters. Align and Trex are full throttle in the helicopter sense. So again if your in Taiwan you might want to look this event up.
jefffassbinder is offline Find More Posts by jefffassbinder
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:23 PM
United States, CA, Los Alamitos
Joined Jan 2011
1,106 Posts
Kero was flowing at the Align Fun Fly 2013

Here are a few images of a big F-16 the pilot I didn't get the name but he was flying it like a big foamy. That F-16 took a serious workout, doing flips not loops in a very small amount of vertical space. Rolling, yanking and banking, he was in control but you could hear the turbine work as he can in for some super high alpha maneuvers and hold the Falcon almost motionless. I watch and listened as power was throttled. That bird looked fun to fly and the pilot looked happy to be doing his thing. He was Hucking his jet around like nothing, must of been that big turbine he had.

Well I hope that if you were present you can also share some of your images.
jefffassbinder is offline Find More Posts by jefffassbinder
RCG Plus Member