Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by bsbauman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:40 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,194 Posts
Discussion
Georgia Jets Fun Fly

Weighing over 75lbs and just under the 77lb limit at which one needs an Experimental waiver, this Fly Eagle F-18 has all the bells and whistles. The twin turbines produce approximately 60lbs of thrust (30lbs each). Truly a spectacular creation.
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Workshop
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2012, 08:08 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
15,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
Weighing over 75lbs and just under the 77lb limit at which one needs an Experimental waiver, this Fly Eagle F-18 has all the bells and whistles. The twin turbines produce approximately 60lbs of thrust (30lbs each). Truly a spectacular creation.
Amazing F-18 Sir, I'm in Charelston SC and I'm gonna joinup with G-Jets as an out of state member & maiden my airliners there from now on.

I can't wait to see your Hornet in person Bsbauman!
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Introducing The "Demon-Claw"...
Old Oct 20, 2012, 08:40 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,194 Posts
LoL... I wish that was mine!

It is a club member that I met on recent visit. Admittedly, my skills are not quite as advanced
However, I am working on a nice smaller F-86 with air brakes, air retracts and flaps... I've been working on the cockpit the last few nights.

Do let me know when you are coming down and I will happy to provide some ground support on your maidens! You will absolutely love this facility; the best venue I have ever flown. Beautifully landscaped and an extra-long paved runway. They even have a dedicated weather station at their clubhouse.

That said, it is also a very welcoming group of guys with great skills. I have heard people mistakenly state that they believed it was a jet-exclusive club, but I will tell ya they are open and welcoming of any flyer- they do not care if you fly a parkzone micro so long as you have fun doing it- GREAT guys.

Drop me a line on your next visit and Ill bring down a giant or two.

Bradley B
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Workshop
Old Oct 21, 2012, 05:46 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
15,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
LoL... I wish that was mine!

It is a club member that I met on recent visit. Admittedly, my skills are not quite as advanced
However, I am working on a nice smaller F-86 with air brakes, air retracts and flaps... I've been working on the cockpit the last few nights.

Do let me know when you are coming down and I will happy to provide some ground support on your maidens! You will absolutely love this facility; the best venue I have ever flown. Beautifully landscaped and an extra-long paved runway. They even have a dedicated weather station at their clubhouse.

That said, it is also a very welcoming group of guys with great skills. I have heard people mistakenly state that they believed it was a jet-exclusive club, but I will tell ya they are open and welcoming of any flyer- they do not care if you fly a parkzone micro so long as you have fun doing it- GREAT guys.

Drop me a line on your next visit and Ill bring down a giant or two.

Bradley B
Thanks Bradley! I will give you a heads up when I'm com'in down & I join up with G-Jets, Thanks!
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Introducing The "Demon-Claw"...