Old Mar 02, 2011, 08:48 PM
Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,529 Posts
New Product
Adrenalin Mini Midget Mustang Pylon Racer

Hey you adrenalin junkies, we have just brought to market a modified World Models Mini Midget Mustang that is a whole lot of fun!

This modified model is the brainchild of some fellow flyers that perfected the set up during the summer of 2010.

We want to provide a quick to assemble balsa covered 27 inch wingspan high performance flyer that provides plenty of speed, with great flying characteristics for the RC pilot with advanced skill levels.

Everything is included in our kit to fly except your battery and receiver.

Here is the "Speed Shop" section of our website for more details on it, where we have the specs, pictures and video of our summer formation flying

http://www.planeadrenalinrc.com/Speed_Shop.php

We think this plane may be a good candidate for another class of Pylon Racers.

PlaneAdrenalinRC is a custom RC shop, and we hope you will provide us with your questions and comments, and will consider purchasing one.

We have put this together (and some upcoming models) to share our passion with you in what we think are great planes, and what we believe you are looking for - FAST BUILDS, FASTER FLYING.... LETS FLY!!
gabrielisrael is offline Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2011, 03:54 AM
Find More Posts by bicyclechris
Training to be a cage fighter.
Woodinville, WA
Joined Apr 2010
499 Posts
PlaneadrenalinRC Mini Midget Mustang Specs:

Motor
: 2217/6 1500kv motor
Prop: APC 8x6E
ESC: Hobbywing 40 amp
Servos: HXT900 (3)
Recommended battery: 3 cell 1800-2200mah 40C

With this plane, you can break the 100 mph barrier without breaking your wallet!

This has been field tested and proven to pack a serious punch.
Stay tuned for flying videos, build tips, and more!

Midget Mustang Madness!! (1 min 44 sec)
bicyclechris is offline Find More Posts by bicyclechris
Old Mar 03, 2011, 11:45 AM
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,402 Posts
At the flying field, its awesome to see the guys who own these fly them all together.
The field shuts down and watches them all hauling arse.

Amazing how fast these bad boys can go on a 3s 2200mAh pack.

The testing and modifications to the airframes allow these to pull some absolutely amazing high G turns and pull ups.

Its cool to see a 90 degree high speed pull up or yank and bank and not have the model snap over due to a wing stall.

Awesome fella's.

I will have to add one to my hanger for some summer fun!
cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Old Mar 03, 2011, 02:48 PM
Find More Posts by AKD001
Southern California
Joined Dec 2009
111 Posts
Contemplating ordering a yellow one to pair with my white model in the hangar... Are the servos already installed?
AKD001 is offline Find More Posts by AKD001
Old Mar 03, 2011, 05:10 PM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKD001 View Post
Contemplating ordering a yellow one to pair with my white model in the hangar... Are the servos already installed?
9 gram servos come with the kit - everything comes with the kit except a battery and receiver.

If you are one of the first six purchases, you will have the motor, esc and decaling already installed. I will install the servos if you want.
Old Mar 03, 2011, 05:31 PM
Find More Posts by Michael Richards
Sherbrooke Qc
Joined May 2006
2,301 Posts
Wow...nice video.

I took a look at the website and the black tucano looks really nice. Great colour scheme and you've gotta love a plane in RAF roundels . Hope you post some info on that when it becomes available. Do you have a ballpark figure for how much you think that one will cost?

Cheers Mike
Michael Richards is offline Find More Posts by Michael Richards
Old Mar 03, 2011, 06:47 PM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Richards View Post
Wow...nice video.

I took a look at the website and the black tucano looks really nice. Great colour scheme and you've gotta love a plane in RAF roundels . Hope you post some info on that when it becomes available. Do you have a ballpark figure for how much you think that one will cost?

Cheers Mike
Mike, we are hoping to start a New Product thread for the Tucano later this month and hope to have it available to purchase in both the Black/Gold and Red/White color schemes in April. The cost should be around $250.00, which will be everything except the battery and receiver.
Old Mar 03, 2011, 07:15 PM
Find More Posts by BulletMaster
Chillaxin dude!
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Joined Apr 2003
4,878 Posts
great that you have a nice product.
BulletMaster is offline Find More Posts by BulletMaster
Last edited by BulletMaster; Mar 03, 2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: issue addressed
Old Mar 03, 2011, 07:53 PM
Find More Posts by Michael Richards
Sherbrooke Qc
Joined May 2006
2,301 Posts
Thanks.
I'll try to keep my eyes open for that one.
Good luck with your products. They look great so far.
Cheers Mike
Michael Richards is offline Find More Posts by Michael Richards
Old Mar 03, 2011, 08:23 PM
Find More Posts by jholen
Ride Blue
United States, WA, Sammamish
Joined Aug 2006
1,495 Posts
Tired of those red hat 60 year old+ gassers clogging the air doing their boring touch and goes?

Buy one of these. I guarantee they'll land. Worked every time last year.

p.s. no offense to any red hat 60 year old+ flyers, just trying to help some local buds with their venture
jholen is offline Find More Posts by jholen
Old Mar 04, 2011, 12:10 AM
Find More Posts by jriley1974
Angry Flyer!
washington state
Joined Oct 2008
399 Posts
Maidened the mini Mustang today and was thoroughly impressed.

Underhanded hand-launch is easy as it has incredible thrust. In the air it is very predictable with point-and-shoot type tracking. Even at speeds of about 100mph you can yank hard on the elevator and it will corner true without doing a snap roll.

Best thing about it in my opinion is the acceleration. Swinging an 8x6 APC @1500kv with a 3S, it'll go from innocent looking park flyer to ballistic in a blink of an eye. It seems like it doesn't even slow down when it climbs straight up.

Landings require a little longer glide path but as long as you level the wings it won't do anything funky.

Looking for cheap speed? Got 3S 1800-2000mah batteries? Hard to beat the Adrenalin Mini-Midget Mustang.

Chris, thanks again. I'll bring it out again with the Eflight Pogo and a 4S Funjet and see how they compare. I can tell you already the mini Mustang can hang with these more expensive birds.
jriley1974 is offline Find More Posts by jriley1974
Old Mar 04, 2011, 09:14 AM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
9 gram servos come with the kit - everything comes with the kit except a battery and receiver.

If you are one of the first six purchases, you will have the motor, esc and decaling already installed.
Our "special introductory offer" of providing our upgrade kit at no charge - which is installation of the motor, motor mount hardware, esc, and custom decaling is now down to 4 models left. DONT MISS OUT
Old Mar 13, 2011, 09:05 PM
Find More Posts by Vitter
Gas Monkey Vic
Snohomish, WA
Joined Jan 2005
1,536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter View Post
I was flying my new toy tonight at over 100MPH This is my first fast plane and wow what a rush.
This was my post from last summer flying the Mini Midget Mustang set up as they recommend. She is still going strong and I'm still having a blast doing 100+mph passes a foot off the deck. Its the least expensive plane I have come across that will break the 100MPH barrier with out breaking the bank.

Vitter
Vitter is offline Find More Posts by Vitter
Old Mar 14, 2011, 02:26 AM
Find More Posts by galdionite
USA, AR, Fort Smith
Joined Aug 2010
289 Posts
not trying to get off topic but i cant find any more information on your Adrenalin Tucano Speed Trainer .... where are you guys at on this plane? im really looking forward to it.
galdionite is offline Find More Posts by galdionite
Old Mar 14, 2011, 08:54 AM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by galdionite View Post
not trying to get off topic but i cant find any more information on your Adrenalin Tucano Speed Trainer .... where are you guys at on this plane? im really looking forward to it.
We understand your excitement about this airframe, as it is a REALLY good flyer!

We have been flying the black proto-type in the pictures on the Speed Shop section, but want to fly a red/white one we have built for testing the 4cell battery power, but the weather has been too wet to fly here in Washington state as of late. As an example, we are expecting rain all this week...

Since the airframe is light weight, especially for its size, we want to fly it hard with the 4cell battery and put it through alot of high G manuevers before releasing it.

The plan is to have it available for a "special" presell purchase around the first of April, and will probably start a new product thread for it around that time.

Make sure to sign up for the Club Newsletter, as we will be sending out news periodically.