HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 13, 2012, 06:15 PM
Joined Aug 2012
380 Posts
Discussion
New flysky fs-th9x wondering whats needed to use sims

Hello all i must say as this is my first hobby grade radio and now my v911 runs on rails.But here is my question what do i need to run this on clearview se? I went with that as its free and i can just get the models i want but my xbox 360 controller sucks and i got the 9x for sims as well.I did google it but did not get the right info.
I want to learn on a trex 450 as that is what i want to build in the spring. So please help a monkey out and have fun all.
firstadam2k is online now Find More Posts by firstadam2k
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2012, 07:51 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Flysky 9x, aka Imax 9x, aka Turnigy 9x, aka Eurgle 9 Ch - Flight Simulator Set Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstadam2k View Post
Hello all i must say as this is my first hobby grade radio and now my v911 runs on rails.But here is my question what do i need to run this on clearview se? I went with that as its free and i can just get the models i want but my xbox 360 controller sucks and i got the 9x for sims as well.I did google it but did not get the right info.
I want to learn on a trex 450 as that is what i want to build in the spring. So please help a monkey out and have fun all.
Unable to copy paste including url, please refer to:
. Flysky 9x, aka Imax 9x, aka Turnigy 9x, aka Eurgle 9 Ch - Setup For Use With Simulator
. Flysky 9x, aka Imax 9x, aka Turnigy 9x, aka Eurgle 9 Ch - Setup 8 ch on Simulator

under sub section:
"Flight & Sailing Simulator Interface Cables & Controllers (DIY) & Transmitter Setups."
below
"Buddy Boxes, Flight Simulators & Interface." of
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)

otherwise suggest posting questions under the RC Groups Flight Sim Forum.

Alan T.
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.