HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2014, 12:34 AM
doha Qatar
Joined Jan 2004
355 Posts
My original intention was to get a Pico Stick F, add a few things to make it look a little bit more like an Eindecker; but I ended up with an S instead.

I don't have any NIMH or NiCd's (except for some small cars) and I don't intend to get any; I'll only get LiPo. I was just wondering about weight. I'm suspecting that the older technology was, watt for watt, heavier and so a 600 LiPo is probably not any heavier than what was originally in them

Thanks for suggestions on reinforcing the wings. The wing attachment does look suspect for outdoors, probably robust enough for indoors though.
Joe Perrone is online now Find More Posts by Joe Perrone
to remove ads between posts