HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 22, 2014, 06:24 AM
Fly to live- Live to fly
ROTA-CADIZ-SPAIN
Joined Jan 2008
1,064 Posts
Video, with crash incluided of my Bandit last flight....
At least it give me fun till the end...., rest in peace " Mi Amante Bandido "....

BANDIT LAST FLIGHT (5 min 21 sec)
ultimatetwo is online now Find More Posts by ultimatetwo
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Apr 2011
584 Posts
thats a real shame
kohersh is online now Find More Posts by kohersh
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 25, 2014, 08:16 AM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Oct 2008
1,476 Posts
HEy Bandit fans… THis is the New XR-52… It is a quick vid of my test flights… no music, and not really produced. Just a bit of footage of the new plane. This shows clearly how well it tumbles and stuff… I will soon get a full video of the full envelope… I will try to get a couple flights in sunday.

PA XR 52 Quick Look First Flight (5 min 42 sec)
mtwargo is offline Find More Posts by mtwargo
Old Oct 25, 2014, 04:33 PM
Lower, Lower
Penticton,BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
1,446 Posts
Great video mtwargo!!
Just picked up a nib Bandit. Should I order the recommended servos (Nexatec NXT 80-DSM) or is there something else everybody is using.?(I'm a big Hitec fan )
Also, should I be ordering and installing the cf Vortex Generators and do they really help?
Thanks;
Rod
bc-slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Old Oct 25, 2014, 06:17 PM
The flying snake
United States, CO, Thornton
Joined Sep 2013
976 Posts
I usee the hs65mg servos and feel they are perfect. I do feel the vg give a little more locked in feeling. I would recommend the bling package because the wing bags are a must have if you remove wings for transport. Plus the cf stuff looks sweet
Grandpa strap is online now Find More Posts by Grandpa strap
Old Oct 25, 2014, 07:54 PM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Apr 2011
584 Posts
My own experience is that the nexatechs are genuinel good faster and excellent centering. Check out my video on the XR52 to see the nxt80 servos in action. You will enjoy the bandit!
kohersh is online now Find More Posts by kohersh
RCG Plus Member