New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Find More Posts by Phil Ciborowski
United States, MA, Revere
Joined Nov 2014
296 Posts
Question
Deans Marine Kits vs. Model Slipway

Looking for those with experience with both - but really interested in those who have built the Deans kits.

I am looking at my next build, and to this point I had my eye on another MS kit, but there are a few Deans Marine kits that have caught my attention.
I am wondering how their components compare, how the quality of the DM kits are, etc.

I have built a MS kit and it was a total joy - made so by the components included (printed and pre-scored plastic, metal fittings, running gear) - leaving me to only supply motors, esc, rx/tx and lights.

Are there any Deans kits to avoid because the quality is not as good as others?

Thanks in advance.
Phil Ciborowski is offline Find More Posts by Phil Ciborowski
to remove ads between posts