New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2011, 09:46 PM
Find More Posts by lectroglide
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,281 Posts
Rant
When is hk

when is HK in the U.S. warehouse gonna get some decent stuff besides the garbage thier trying to pawn off
lectroglide is offline Find More Posts by lectroglide
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2011, 02:57 AM
Find More Posts by FlyorBust
Joined Mar 2009
118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroglide View Post
when is HK in the U.S. warehouse gonna get some decent stuff besides the garbage thier trying to pawn off
That's a pretty strong statement there. I'd hate to say it, but if it's all garbage, you wouldn't be looking and complaining about their stuff. I've bought a lot of stuff, mostly lipos at the USA warehouse and I've enjoyed the great shipping rates, and fast shipping. Anyways, it's your $$$, if you don't like their stuff, shop elsewhere, it's a free country.
FlyorBust is offline Find More Posts by FlyorBust
Old Nov 15, 2011, 03:35 PM
Find More Posts by lectroglide
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,281 Posts
that wasnt directed to anyone in general other than HK "and they do read these forums" if ya like cheap lipos and live in the US thats the place to go.Ive seen some of that same stuff on thier for a long time probibly meaning thier wanting to indirectly dump it
lectroglide is offline Find More Posts by lectroglide
Last edited by lectroglide; Nov 15, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 09:04 AM
Find More Posts by KCV6
lurking in the HOLE :)
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
6,115 Posts
My understanding of the original warehouse setups was to enable containers of stuff that's normally difficult to ship to be sent to that country in one hit (customs, shipping) and then easily shipped internally around that that country. For example LiPo's and large boxed items. I think they threw in the common sellers where they could. I don't think the intention was to ever stock every item in the warehouses and I doubt they ever will. There is nothing stopping customers from buying the rest of the "garbage" as you so elequently put it from the international warehouse.

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Nov 16, 2011, 09:00 PM
Joined Mar 2009
118 Posts
Sorry lectroglide, but this "garbage" has kept me in the air and kept money in my pockets for the last 5 years or so, and I sometimes get offended when people can't stay away, but keep bad mouthing as well.

Really though, for anyone that reads this thread, if you think HobbyKing is really that bad, "garbage", take your business somewhere else, vote with your wallet. Buy from your LHS, buy from HobbyLobby, advantagehobby, scorpion, Hacker, thunderpower, Hyperion, ...etc your choices are endless, but don't keep torturing yourself and continue to buy from HK and complain day in and day out. It makes absolutely no sense.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by KenS999
United States, IL, Huntley
Joined Oct 2008
456 Posts
IMHO....I dont believe its fair to lecture somebody for complaining about a subpar product or poor service experience. The message sent by that sentiment will discourage others from posting on this FORUM. This is supposed to be a Vendor Talk forum, somewhere to share your shopping experience,whether good OR bad. I believe the forum readers, as well as the vendors, are smart enough to wade through less than legitimate claims.

-Ken
KenS999 is offline Find More Posts by KenS999
Old Nov 21, 2011, 04:13 AM
Joined Mar 2009
118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenS999 View Post
IMHO....I dont believe its fair to lecture somebody for complaining about a subpar product or poor service experience. The message sent by that sentiment will discourage others from posting on this FORUM. This is supposed to be a Vendor Talk forum, somewhere to share your shopping experience,whether good OR bad. I believe the forum readers, as well as the vendors, are smart enough to wade through less than legitimate claims.

-Ken
Not really directed towards OP, but, I'm just annoyed and sick of all the new daily drama in the vendor section about HK. It's like the boyfriend/husband that is really really bad, but the girlfriend/wife can't seem to leave scenario. Can't leave, but yet complain and badmouth day in and day out. Again, IMO, if it's really that bad, shop elsewhere and don't torture yourself with HK. If you choose to shop there, go by HK's rule and don't expect more than that and you'll be happy.