Find More Posts by Tim Green
Launch the drones ...
Ashtabula, OH USA
Joined May 1999
3,505 Posts
Discussion
Cops at their best ... Sic K-9 unit on man sitting on couch with hands up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ed5_1430483035

This is one sick operation. You gotta wonder, about these guys. Some cops are beyond what most might consider human.

West Jordan, Utah gets the prize this time.
Tim Green is online now Find More Posts by Tim Green
Old May 04, 2015, 09:33 PM
Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Joined Jun 2010
348 Posts
I keep posting the average IQ of a cop is only 103. People that low cannot make good decisions. It is impossible for them. So whose at fault and what do you expect? Happens every day. These animals are as dumb as ink.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old May 04, 2015, 09:36 PM
Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Tu ne cede malis
United States, WA, Lyle
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
I never tire of people whose ideology's only basis for implementation consists of the endless creation of more and more reasons to go to jail out of every portion of life, then endlessly finding the worst cops and badmouthing the muscle which is the sole reason anyone pays attention to their demands in the first place.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old May 04, 2015, 10:03 PM
Find More Posts by Sonny McGhee
Joined Dec 2013
286 Posts
Why do people insist that pigs act like cows?
Sonny McGhee is offline Find More Posts by Sonny McGhee
Old May 04, 2015, 10:15 PM
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Wing Cutter
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,843 Posts
The guy did not get up when told to do so.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old May 04, 2015, 10:44 PM
Find More Posts by Gooroo
Joined Sep 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
The guy did not get up when told to do so.
I don't know that it would have made a difference. I think the cop had already decided that the guy was going to get the dog.

You have to understand the government employee mindset. They truly believe that whatever they do is right. From Louis Lerner targeting people for their political beliefs and exposing their personal information to this guy with the dog.

Understand this, now: Cops on the street would do whatever their commanding officer tells them to do and they would sleep fine at night , knowing that whatever they did, it was the right thing because it was the law.

There is no capacity for individual judgment among any of them. They will feed your children through a tree shredder if a law were passed saying they could do it.
Gooroo is offline Find More Posts by Gooroo
Old May 04, 2015, 10:54 PM
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Wing Cutter
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,843 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo View Post
I don't know that it would have made a difference. I think the cop had already decided that the guy was going to get the dog.

You have to understand the government employee mindset. They truly believe that whatever they do is right. From Louis Lerner targeting people for their political beliefs and exposing their personal information to this guy with the dog.

Understand this, now: Cops on the street would do whatever their commanding officer tells them to do and they would sleep fine at night , knowing that whatever they did, it was the right thing because it was the law.

There is no capacity for individual judgment among any of them. They will feed your children through a tree shredder if a law were passed saying they could do it.
Then to add personal liability for their actions should be part of the job. Further more public sector unions need to be outlawed. It's time to put the genie back in the bottle as it has become a pest.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by RCWorks; May 04, 2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by rcposter
Je Suis Turkana Boy
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
193 Posts
So, if I understand y'all, cops release dogs on passive arrestees because of liberals and their policies. Do I have that correct?
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Yesterday, 12:56 AM
Find More Posts by lostheli
Registered Abuser
Joined Nov 2010
573 Posts
Was that guy wearing handcuffs?
lostheli is online now Find More Posts by lostheli
Old Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Find More Posts by Tim Green
Launch the drones ...
Ashtabula, OH USA
Joined May 1999
3,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo View Post
Pretty much too true.

No excuse for what they did to that guy, with his hands up, while seated on a couch ... the cops sic a dog on his face.

Neither humans nor dogs should be put through that.
Tim Green is online now Find More Posts by Tim Green
Old Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
It was very simple. The cops gave him very clear instructions. He was told what the outcome would be. Why didn't the guy simply come to the door when asked by police? As bad as this looks it's another case of people acting stupid and blaming the cops for the outcome.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,790 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
It was very simple. The cops gave him very clear instructions. He was told what the outcome would be. Why didn't the guy simply come to the door when asked by police? As bad as this looks it's another case of people acting stupid and blaming the cops for the outcome.
the punishment does not fit the crime... That is the issue.
Kenny Sharp is offline Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Find More Posts by scottrc78
Joined Feb 2012
178 Posts
Whoa, this may not be intentional by the officer, it looks like the dog went off command since there is no cue given from the handler and then the dog would not release on command. A good K9would have released immediately.

They need to review the dogs history and the K9 training program. Something went wrong with that dog. And no, the suspect should not have been attacked by the dog in that manner.

The place did not look very cop friendly and the suspect probably had a history of violence for them to go in like they did. They would send the dog in first to point the suspect and any possible threats. But unless the suspect charges the dog or the command is given for the dog to attack, the dog will just point. Neither can be seen in the video even though the suspect was reported to threaten the officers when they came the door.

Before you all go on a cop bashing frenzy, wait and look into the facts. Some of us on the this site do work with or have family in law enforcement.
scottrc78 is online now Find More Posts by scottrc78
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM
Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
the punishment does not fit the crime... That is the issue.
There was no punishment. A police dog does not punish anyone. They simply help detain and secure a person. That is exactly what the dog did.

I think it shuldve been handled differently but the suspects actions directly led to the outcome.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Joined Aug 2011
805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostheli View Post
Was that guy wearing handcuffs?
Yup I noticed that as well.

Also the guys lethargic reaction and how he ignores the repeated measured requests to 'stand up slowly' leads me to believe there is a lot more to this story than some dumb cops deciding to burst into the man's home and sick a dog on him.

The cop's tone and inflection did not sound to me to maniacal or hyped up at all.

Yes ... as usual there is a lot more to this story than meets the eye.
UlteriorModem is online now Find More Posts by UlteriorModem