New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2015, 11:45 AM
Find More Posts by cracksmeup
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by splinterz25 View Post
I'm still recovering from total shoulder replacement surgery and I'm only aloud to lift very light things for about another 5 weeks I'll be back on this build then.

Bruce
In 5 weeks all the solid water should be melted and then its TIME TO FLY ! Hope your shoulder is feeling better soon splinter . joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2015, 04:36 PM
Find More Posts by splinterz25
Jack of all master of none
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,783 Posts
Thanks Jo were warming up now lets hope it stays that way.
Here's my latest painting prairie storm two; acrylic on an 18" x 24" canvas.
splinterz25 is offline Find More Posts by splinterz25
Old Apr 02, 2015, 09:31 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,783 Posts
I just went to the DR's today and got the thumbs up and I'm feeling really good; in fact pulled the canoe out from winter storage to finish the seat backs when I got home.

But on another note most of you know I'm disabled but was just denied disability for the third time SO I have to come up w/ away to make some income while we appeal this once again.

This will be my paintings and other wood working projects I can make easy and sell on the internet; But this will cut into my time for building my planes ( my hobby)
I'm not going to try and make money selling parts for this hobby because it will no longer be a hobby.

So as time permits I'll work on these planes I've started; hopefully god willing I'll be around long enough to complete them and many more I want to build.

Bruce
Old Apr 07, 2015, 02:04 PM
Find More Posts by rupert the bear
Joined Jun 2007
554 Posts
Great to hear the medicine man says you are all good! Not sure what your government depts are like to deal with there with regards to getting your needs acknowledged, but I suspect it would be a similar frustrating experience to here!
All the best Bruce and looking forward to more plane building
rupert the bear is offline Find More Posts by rupert the bear
Old Apr 13, 2015, 09:12 PM
Find More Posts by alex5
Swampwater
oakville,Ontario
Joined May 2006
32 Posts
Don't give up your hobby,Bruce.Just pace yourself.I was in exactly the same boat,but my disability came through.Alex
alex5 is offline Find More Posts by alex5
Old Apr 14, 2015, 09:45 AM
Joined Jun 2009
3,602 Posts
Quote:
I just went to the DR's today and got the thumbs up and I'm feeling really good; in fact pulled the canoe out from winter storage to finish the seat backs when I got home.

But on another note most of you know I'm disabled but was just denied disability for the third time SO I have to come up w/ away to make some income while we appeal this once again.

This will be my paintings and other wood working projects I can make easy and sell on the internet; But this will cut into my time for building my planes ( my hobby)
I'm not going to try and make money selling parts for this hobby because it will no longer be a hobby.

So as time permits I'll work on these planes I've started; hopefully god willing I'll be around long enough to complete them and many more I want to build.

Bruce
I wish you luck and iam getting ready to go for disability with in the next year or so,MS has taken its toll on my body after 25 years of having it . My Harley is going to my Daughters hubby soon ,trading it for a jeep . Iam going to miss riding but its about time someone else enjoys it . Hope things work out for you Bruce . joe
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,783 Posts
Thank you Joe working on selling my art and wood work on Etsy; then down the road starting our own web site.
The art work is listed here; Tell your friends and come like our Shop page to help us get sales.
Go here https://www.etsy.com/shop/SerenityAr...=hdr_shop_menu
Old Apr 14, 2015, 01:00 PM
Joined Jun 2009
3,602 Posts
Quote:
Thank you Joe working on selling my art and wood work on Etsy; then down the road starting our own web site.
The art work is listed here; Tell your friends and come like our Shop page to help us get sales.
Go here https://www.etsy.com/shop/SerenityAr...=hdr_shop_menu
Will do Bruce , i have always bought and sold Antiques for 30 years so i go every weekend and sell. Its fun and i make some good cash doing it . Took me years to figure out what sells and what does not but i do well at it now. joe