HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2014, 11:59 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,773 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
Absolutely ....I let my parties know the day I ship...even projected delivery time...Its all bout Communication....its just good business...guess I'm ole school....

In todays world....Many Many people that think they do good business...Miss Communication .....

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2014, 02:23 PM
So. Cal.
Joined Sep 2003
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
Yep.............. You hit the nail on the head Billy!! I guess Billy's think alike!! Ha!
OriginalBilly is offline Find More Posts by OriginalBilly
Old Mar 08, 2014, 09:48 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,773 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalBilly View Post
Yep.............. You hit the nail on the head Billy!! I guess Billy's think alike!! Ha!
Hey How Bout That!!!!..Two Billys are better than one...or is that a bit over the top...hehe..anyways..I like your Name.....hehehe..

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Mar 10, 2014, 10:25 PM
United States, DE, Magnolia
Joined Nov 2011
403 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl View Post
It seems to be working out, Mike....I admire your restraint in 'filing a complaint' some times things go wrong, and still work out.

If you ever buy anything from me, I'll meet you halfway, and hand deliver it...I can make it to Smyrna in 40 minutes...lol.

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment

I can make it to Smyrna in 25, so I wouldnt mind going even further North to make it more even
SubaruMike is offline Find More Posts by SubaruMike
Old Mar 10, 2014, 11:44 PM
Bye helis.. Hello multicopters
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2005
441 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
I think I know who youre referring to. I just purchased a receiver from him.. No tracking yet. No acknowledgement that he got my payment. Dam, I hope i get my rx by this weekend
SFS75 is offline Find More Posts by SFS75
Old Mar 11, 2014, 11:41 AM
Joined Nov 2011
403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFS75 View Post
I think I know who youre referring to. I just purchased a receiver from him.. No tracking yet. No acknowledgement that he got my payment. Dam, I hope i get my rx by this weekend
I just checked. that would be him! But when my parts did arrive, they ere packed amazingly with bubble packs and such. But still, he lied by 6 days of when he shipped
Old Mar 11, 2014, 03:15 PM
Joined Oct 2005
441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruMike View Post
I just checked. that would be him! But when my parts did arrive, they ere packed amazingly with bubble packs and such. But still, he lied by 6 days of when he shipped
So I should expect to get my RX in two weeks! Glad you got yours. Oh well, never again.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 12:05 AM
Joined Nov 2011
403 Posts
Quote:
So I should expect to get my RX in two weeks! Glad you got yours. Oh well, never again.

He should have a tracking number for you. Its kind of stupid that you have to ask him for it though
Old Mar 13, 2014, 05:22 PM
Joined Oct 2005
441 Posts
I have yet to receive a tracking for an item I bought. payment was made immediately. This is ridiculous. I don't understand what's taking him so long to ship out. I requested a refund.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 09:59 PM
Joined Nov 2011
403 Posts
Quote:
I have yet to receive a tracking for an item I bought. payment was made immediately. This is ridiculous. I don't understand what's taking him so long to ship out. I requested a refund.
Did you get your refund?
Old Mar 16, 2014, 10:34 PM
Joined Oct 2005
441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruMike View Post
Did you get your refund?
nope, it was too late. He responded saying the package was shipped. When i asked for a tracking, i never got a reply. I will give it one more week before contacting him again.