SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 21, 2013, 03:30 AM
USA, WA
Joined Jan 2011
156 Posts
New Product
New 6-wheel Rover Kit

Here is our new Robotic platform geared for research or educational use....or anyone that wants one. Features an articulating chassis and 6 direct drive motors to each wheel.

PM for more information if interested.
ArltTech is online now Find More Posts by ArltTech
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2013, 11:15 AM
Joined Jul 2012
266 Posts
looks like tetrix robotics kit
rahulvyas is offline Find More Posts by rahulvyas
Old Oct 09, 2013, 01:50 AM
USA, WA
Joined Jan 2011
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulvyas View Post
looks like tetrix robotics kit
All components are from ServoCity by Robotzone. Tetrix is similar in apperarance. You will not find the same components as each company has their own patents (pending). We designed this kit from the ground up in collaboration with ServoCity, and you will see this rover system on their main webpage at ServoCity.com.

We now offer a 4 wheel version and 3 wheel platform based on this same model. In fact you can buy the 6 wheel rover and convert it easily into both a 4 wheeler and 3 wheeler with an inexpensive add-on kit. This system was designed to allow a great deal of flexibility, based on a basic platform system. I designed this kit primarily for use in my own classroom, as I have been teaching for 23 years at the high school level. I got tired of purchasing cheap quality robotic systems that would last one year and require massive refurbishment each year. This is my own design, as ServoCity does not provide kits as of yet, only the parts for your imagination. We are now an authorized dealer of their parts, and our own kits built with their quality components which I have in use in my robotics classroom this year.

I just thought others may find a need for a similar product. My students will choose this model hands down over all of the other systems I have used...and will even work extra hard to be awarded the system to use.
ArltTech is online now Find More Posts by ArltTech