SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:56 AM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivien Y View Post
I'm curious where your patent territory is? Got Chinese patent already?
It may take more than 20 months (from the beginning in June 2011). Today it is a question of reputation only. Tomorrow you will sale something, that was created yesterday, and not for a long.
Zaitsevsky is offline Find More Posts by Zaitsevsky
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Aug 20, 2012 at 05:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2012, 12:02 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaitsevsky View Post
Guys, pay attention to the Ecilop policy:
If you copy this principle of camera stabilization, each technical or marketing text related to your product(s) must mention
This is an interesting attitude for someone who's a representative of a company here on rcgroups.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 20, 2012, 12:18 PM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,309 Posts
Quote:
So you'll be selling your frames on Chinese territory only?
kinderkram is offline Find More Posts by kinderkram
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 01:09 PM
Joined Jan 2011
1,068 Posts
I don't understand why people needs to cheat and copy and abuse. Specially some Chinese but not only. Why not assume you're ate not the creator of the system and pay some to the real creator?. This make me believe zero uav Fc must be a copy of something else and not real development.

First steady cam 600 which at least accept that aleksey is the creator and now zero uav. Then what? DJI?

Keep on stealing. That the way to go....
nicodh is offline Find More Posts by nicodh
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 04:41 PM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Just for interest, where have these patents been filed?

The way I see it, if the Patent Pending has only been filed in Europe, then Ecilops has probably made a big mistake, because from what I understand, the law in the USA is the first to file and not the first to invent, and that is where the big market is.

So, anyone of you guys could go and file your patent now and make a ton of money.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Aug 20, 2012, 04:49 PM
Joined Jan 2011
1,068 Posts
And keep thinking that huge is very clever because he did it first. That the way three world is I know and that is why we will extinguish as human race. Ants will eat us alive soon.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 05:14 PM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robone View Post
Just for interest, where have these patents been filed?

The way I see it, if the Patent Pending has only been filed in Europe, then Ecilops has probably made a big mistake, because from what I understand, the law in the USA is the first to file and not the first to invent, and that is where the big market is.

So, anyone of you guys could go and file your patent now and make a ton of money.
Invention was published, so any other patent applications will be denied or may be canceled.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Aug 20, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:10 PM
Joined Jun 2012
346 Posts
I urge you guys to make a deal and come together and give us a good RTF product. I would buy the Ecilop frame, but I don't have the time to go into other details of setting everything up..I want it as a package. I think it would be perfect for my video needs. I'm sure there are many people who feel the way I do.
I will buy Steadi470 just because of that, even if its more expensive.
This industry is evolving very fast. Other gimbals are getting close to zenmuse 15 quality. The steadi-ecilop frame seems to be somewhere in between. This advantage wont last for very long, so don't waste time.
gondoflier is offline Find More Posts by gondoflier
Old Aug 20, 2012, 10:44 PM
Joined Jul 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram View Post
So you'll be selling your frames on Chinese territory only?
Hi Kinderkram, kind thanks for your interest, ZERO-Steadi470 is a whole system with everything, it is showing people that it can help well if any user has a problem while using similar frame like ECILOP, of course its YS controller supports ECILOP as well, and create the better stable effect. In my opinion, it's a solution to meet most users' need and requirements with most helpful purpose but NOT a frame ONLY in theory which is trying to piss off any other people or company. What if you have had an ECILOP or any other similar frame, trying to get a YS controller to achieve a great stable effect which you want and may not have ever experienced it is always trying to help.

But sorry that the seperate frame is not sold independently!! A helpful solution and system may have nothing to do with a frame patent, should have kind of territory restriction?
Vivien Y is offline Find More Posts by Vivien Y
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Vivien Y; Aug 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:47 PM
Joined Jul 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodh View Post
This make me believe zero uav Fc must be a copy of something else and not real development.

First steady cam 600 which at least accept that aleksey is the creator and now zero uav. Then what? DJI?

Good job, nicodh, can you help to make sure who is the orginal FC or company which people can copy from? Don't forget to bring the FC name of *YS-X6 of Zero UAV* while detecting

Anybody is sure that *slander* or *defaming* is a good way to go?
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 21, 2012, 12:07 AM
Joined Aug 2012
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodh View Post
I don't understand why people needs to cheat and copy and abuse. Specially some Chinese but not only. Why not assume you're ate not the creator of the system and pay some to the real creator?. This make me believe zero uav Fc must be a copy of something else and not real development.

I think you're too extreme. Now Chinese is innovative and developing quickly in high-tech. How can you say that? I really don't know why you say cheat, copy, steal......They are totally two different things aboout Steadi-470 and Ecilop, two different brains, and how to copy? Zero flight controller has its own outstanding features, where to copy? Don't wast time talking some gossip here, we just need a stable photography.
Brandoonn is offline Find More Posts by Brandoonn
Old Aug 21, 2012, 01:39 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandoonn View Post
I think you're too extreme. Now Chinese is innovative and developing quickly in high-tech. How can you say that? I really don't know why you say cheat, copy, steal......They are totally two different things aboout Steadi-470 and Ecilop, two different brains, and how to copy? Zero flight controller has its own outstanding features, where to copy? Don't wast time talking some gossip here, we just need a stable photography.
Brandon, I'm not talking of chinese people only. I know as a fact (in a totally diferent area) "developed" countries do the same, claiming they are the creators of inventors of stolen ideas, just because they used a hex bolt instead of cross one.

I understand every one believes what's better for him. I'm the first one to buy my spare parts to china. Most of chinese people are great, and with good ideas. But sometimes companies look for the money and nothing than that... and that's why human are crap.

But, as I always say, you want to eat kaka, go on, it's a matter of choice. But don't come later telling it's the better thing in the world.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 21, 2012, 02:18 AM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
589 Posts
Quote:
A helpful solution and system may have nothing to do with a frame patent, should have kind of territory restriction?
You say that it is your design. Misappropriation of authorship is a real crime (including China). Additional regional patent is not needed to prove it.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Aug 22, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 02:52 AM
Moscow, Russia
Joined Jun 2006
308 Posts
Hi Vivien and ZeroUAV GUYS, I was dreaming that someday you invent something as complicated as DJI Zen 15, as your YS-X6 is better then their WKM, but you choose the easy way instead and copy Ecilop
I am a little bit disappointed
You've just crashed my HOPE !
ArtPiranha is offline Find More Posts by ArtPiranha
Old Aug 21, 2012, 04:02 AM
Joined Jul 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtPiranha View Post
Hi Vivien and ZeroUAV GUYS, I was dreaming that someday you invent something as complicated as DJI Zen 15, as your YS-X6 is better then their WKM, but you choose the easy way instead and copy Ecilop
I am a little bit disappointed
You've just crashed my HOPE !
Hi ArtPiranha, kind thanks for your following up. Good news is most people still appriciate and thank the person who can first find a way to help those users whose frame still hard or can not be setup well. Because they know clearly that the whole ZERO-Steadi470 system has a big difference or advantage than the frame only. We would be very interested in seeing how excellent this complete system is working...

Sincere thank the hardworking people but not gossip everywhere.

Expecting more products coming soon, relax a brief little interlude and look ahead for more... Enjoy your flying,guys!!!

Regards
Vivien
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Vivien Y; Aug 21, 2012 at 04:17 AM.