HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:53 PM
India, GJ, Bhavnagar
Joined Jun 2009
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy163 View Post
I'm afraid your issue is radio-independent.
Only thing that you can do on tx-rx system is a calibration to assure symmetric range of all Tx axis.

Willy.
Thank you Willy .

I strongly believe in your opinion, but I can not understand how to process further?
drpiyush is offline Find More Posts by drpiyush
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2013, 12:55 AM
Italia, Piemonte, Strambino
Joined Feb 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drpiyush View Post
Thank you Willy .

I strongly believe in your opinion, but I can not understand how to process further?
To recalibrate your tx, you need the excellent software from HappyMan (HERE the thread) OR the modified original software (HERE sw and instructions from F-111 John)

Hope this help.

Willy.
willy163 is offline Find More Posts by willy163
Old Jun 12, 2013, 04:39 AM
India, GJ, Bhavnagar
Joined Jun 2009
130 Posts
Thank you Willy

it was done.

Quote:
Stevis

It worked, all 4 were spinning at a time. thank you a lot.

I was almost on verge of frustration but today morning somebody sent me Alwayas Way.jpg

....Thank s a lot again all for valueable suggestions.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 05:30 AM
R.I.P, Aardvark.
Holt, MI
Joined Jan 2009
1,551 Posts
Probably because I've changed the number of posts per page from the default, willy163's link to the t6recalibrate post didn't work for me. Here is the single post in case anyone is interested:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2338
F-111 John is offline Find More Posts by F-111 John
Old Jun 13, 2013, 02:51 PM
Joined Feb 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-111 John View Post
Probably because I've changed the number of posts per page from the default, willy163's link to the t6recalibrate post didn't work for me. Here is the single post in case anyone is interested:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2338
Always thanks John.

Willy.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 03:17 PM
wrong descision, wrong time
United States, WA, Maple Valley
Joined Sep 2010
454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elewon View Post
Yes, I saw people trying to decode chinese version of the manual and that's why I posted the English version.
I did search for backup firmware but could not find.
Finally, I just gave up the search, sacrificed my CT6B and wrote the firmware from scratch. Although now, I do think it'd nice to have the backup available. May be we could check with FlySky on whether they will provide the firmware, but don't know how.
Are you going to post the source code for your new firmware? I have 2 ct6b transmitters, and would love to breath some life into them. Did you add any new features to your firmware? I'd like a few more mixes and expo.

-Heath
dumb_thumbs is offline Find More Posts by dumb_thumbs
Old Jun 22, 2013, 05:20 AM
India, GJ, Bhavnagar
Joined Jun 2009
130 Posts
Quote:
I"m still with X config with the current FW with stick centering I'm satisfied. Yet need further help for trim adjustments, the only significant thing is the arming / unarming is done with Channel #1 (Ailron stick).

Motor #2 and #4 work nice, but #1 and #3 shows unexptected rpm. I firmly checked the control responce, they are as expectation means, ch#1 affacts motor#2 & #3 or #1 & #4, ch#2 affacts m#1&2 or #3&4; ch#4 affects m#1&3 or M#2&4. (yet the arming / unarming is with Ch#1.... though its not much problematic as of now, but I worried if it is some fw or FC board error)

my problem is,
1. m#1 and #3 are not spinning as exptected: either #1 runs too fast or #3 runs too slow with any of channel #1-2-4 's trim adjustments.
2. many times it is found that, if the joystick moved any direction and i received exptected responce from concern motors but when i move the stick to center(normal) postion, the recovery of speed of motor becomes very slow and sometimes the motors which becomes slow in stick's responces, stops spinning.
3.I'm not able to reverse gyro pot direction, as i suspected that roll and yaw became reversed( if i want to activate stick cenering, i have to move these both pots to fully CW-zero) how can i get these gyros in normal(pot value zero on fully CCW)?
Willy / John

I suspect my Tx. I'm trying to adjust trims on my quad since morning, I think every time i power off after almost trim set, and if i power on the tx, again found some another motor (either of four) becomes slow- is it possible? or its just my doubt only?
Old Jun 22, 2013, 06:06 AM
India, GJ, Bhavnagar
Joined Jun 2009
130 Posts
I suspect my Tx. I'm trying to adjust trims on my quad since morning, I think every time i power off after almost trim set, and if i power on the tx, again found some another motor (either of four) becomes slow- is it possible? or its just my doubt only?[/QUOTE]
Is it possible tx is faulty- different outputs on different channels? thought it shows normal stick on T6config.exe.
is there any simple way (donot have knowladge to operate oscilloscope nor i have oscilloscope) to find out the tx works normal?
Old Jun 22, 2013, 03:17 PM
United States, DE, Newark
Joined May 2011
343 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
I suspect my Tx. I'm trying to adjust trims on my quad since morning, I think every time i power off after almost trim set, and if i power on the tx, again found some another motor (either of four) becomes slow- is it possible? or its just my doubt only?
Is it possible tx is faulty- different outputs on different channels? thought it shows normal stick on T6config.exe.
is there any simple way (donot have knowladge to operate oscilloscope nor i have oscilloscope) to find out the tx works normal?
Multicopters have a whole additional layer of software and independent control between the pilot/tx/rx and motors. It's possible the speed difference is just a matter of what the flight control software is doing.
iksbob is offline Find More Posts by iksbob
Old Jun 23, 2013, 06:16 AM
India, GJ, Bhavnagar
Joined Jun 2009
130 Posts
ScreenCapture for my FS-CT6B Tx T6config output (1 min 21 sec)
this is just to show that my FS-CT6B is still shows some "gap" even after using recalibrate tool for T6 Tx. to fill the gap i need to move trims almost 20-30%. Is it okey? cause i suspect it as a cause for not spinnng of my quad in motors synchronous form.
Old Jun 24, 2013, 04:18 AM
Joined Jul 2009
645 Posts
This is not the recalibrate.exe you are using.

Try this one and run "Start Adjust"

Reinhard
ReSt is offline Find More Posts by ReSt
Old Jun 24, 2013, 05:45 AM
Joined Feb 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpspVzYw7_sthis is just to show that my FS-CT6B is still shows some "gap" even after using recalibrate tool for T6 Tx. to fill the gap i need to move trims almost 20-30%. Is it okey? cause i suspect it as a cause for not spinnng of my quad in motors synchronous form.
I can't see your video now. But... if channel position "jumps" while moving sticks, you can use some contact cleaner spray inside potentiometers (you must disassemble cover to do this).
I had to do this because one of four potentiometers had some spike issue.

Willy.
Old Jun 24, 2013, 01:17 PM
Joined Feb 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpspVzYw7_sthis is just to show that my FS-CT6B is still shows some "gap" even after using recalibrate tool for T6 Tx. to fill the gap i need to move trims almost 20-30%. Is it okey? cause i suspect it as a cause for not spinnng of my quad in motors synchronous form.
Ok, now I watch your video.
Yes, I agree with ReSt's post: you have to recalibrate your tx!

Willy.
Old Jun 27, 2013, 10:13 AM
India, GJ, Bhavnagar
Joined Jun 2009
130 Posts
Lots of thing i learnt in these days with help of RCgroup members. It was very difficult for me to make stable trim for my quad in X config. Then I decided to try with + config which looks little less complecated for triming purpose. Though, I'm yet not fully satisfied with the spinning synchonisation of the all four motors, it looks much imporved than the previous X config.

The major issue I still fighting with is all motors are not spining simlutaniously and another is stopping of one or sometimes more motors when applying any of the control like Ail, Ale or rudder stick. When we apply a control via control stick on Tx, for example Ail stick Ch#1 right .... to my knowledge, the motor#3 should be speed up and motor #2 should be go slower. now the slowing motor stops spinning if not applied reverse to the same stick immediately and does not starts again until cut-off the throttle completely and again apply the throttle.
I tried a lot of combination for trims but found this most applicable yet i'm not completely satisfied with it.
Till now, i was using 9047 props, but now I am going to ask people on rcgroups for their opinion for my another pairs of propeller of Three Blade 6x4.5 Propeller http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=27908 as i believe it will limit the chances of immediate flips for the quad compare to 9047 props.
MVI 0318 (1 min 19 sec)

Here at this stage, I'm looking for a quick link where i can calculate the thrust using my motors for this expected change of propellers. Also I expect comments that is the spinning of motors is ok to make a maiden ?
Last edited by drpiyush; Jun 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 01:27 AM
Joined Feb 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
Lots of thing i learnt in these days with help of RCgroup members. It was very difficult for me to make stable trim for my quad in X config. Then I decided to try with + config which looks little less complecated for triming purpose. Though, I'm yet not fully satisfied with the spinning synchonisation of the all four motors, it looks much imporved than the previous X config.

The major issue I still fighting with is all motors are not spining simlutaniously and another is stopping of one or sometimes more motors when applying any of the control like Ail, Ale or rudder stick. When we apply a control via control stick on Tx, for example Ail stick Ch#1 right .... to my knowledge, the motor#3 should be speed up and motor #2 should be go slower. now the slowing motor stops spinning if not applied reverse to the same stick immediately and does not starts again until cut-off the throttle completely and again apply the throttle.
I tried a lot of combination for trims but found this most applicable yet i'm not completely satisfied with it.
Till now, i was using 9047 props, but now I am going to ask people on rcgroups for their opinion for my another pairs of propeller of Three Blade 6x4.5 Propeller http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=27908 as i believe it will limit the chances of immediate flips for the quad compare to 9047 props. http://youtu.be/VEH1m4qp_4s
Here at this stage, I'm looking for a quick link where i can calculate the thrust using my motors for this expected change of propellers. Also I expect comments that is the spinning of motors is ok to make a maiden ?
Here's the link for you:
http://www.ecalc.ch/
One question: are your ESCs correctly programmed?
Maybe:
- one of them cuts-off power for wrong battery count programmation
- one of them enter in throttle-calibration mode
Try disconnecting the stopping esc, connecting it directly to your rx throttle channel and verifying if it behaves normally as if it was in a plane

Willy.