HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 12, 2012, 08:55 AM
Joined Aug 2007
58 Posts
Discussion
can not take off

hi
I have A new rc plane RTF type . when I try to fly it instead of takeoff It's Rises 40cm then turn upside down Suddenly and fall
any advices

http://im23.gulfup.com/B5np1.jpg
murad is offline Find More Posts by murad
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2012, 09:23 AM
USA, MO, Florissant
Joined Nov 2010
1,550 Posts
First, make sure the center of gravity, CG, is correct; it should be shown on the data that came with it. You may have to shift the battery or tape a coin to one end for this.

Second, a common cause of this is to pull an aircraft up, instead of letting it take off by itself, and putting it into too steep a climb for it's speed, causing a stall.
Wintr is offline Find More Posts by Wintr
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:09 AM
buyer of the farm
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Mar 2009
3,605 Posts
Have you flown before? If not this is NOT the plane you can expect to succeed with. You stalled. A stalled plane is not controllable. You can't correct the problem. You can only prevent it from happening. Usually one wing stalls before the other, the plane rolls toward the stalled wing and does its buffalo turd imitation minus the smell.
Rockin Robbins is offline Find More Posts by Rockin Robbins
Old Dec 12, 2012, 08:13 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,267 Posts
Guys, this looks like little more than a cheap two-channel toy of the breed found in shopping malls and back-alley Internet shops. It lacks any form of control surfaces. I'd be surprised if it even included an instruction manual, much less any useful documentation.

Regardless of how well it's set up and regardless of pilot skill, the plane is probably no more airworthy than the package that it came in. Murad, your best course of action would most honestly be to get a better plane.

Quote:
A stalled plane is not controllable.
... Says who?
C₄H₁₀ is online now Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Dec 12, 2012, 08:19 PM
Space power
United States, IA, Hampton
Joined May 2012
295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀ View Post
Guys, this looks like little more than a cheap two-channel toy of the breed found in shopping malls and back-alley Internet shops. It lacks any form of control surfaces. I'd be surprised if it even included an instruction manual, much less any useful documentation.

Regardless of how well it's set up and regardless of pilot skill, the plane is probably no more airworthy than the package that it came in. Murad, your best course of action would most honestly be to get a better plane.

Quote:
A stalled plane is not controllable.

... Says who?
All those pilots that cry "interference/brown out" as they spiral into the ground and no amount of opposite aileron or up elevator will pull it out.
cfircav8r is online now Find More Posts by cfircav8r
Last edited by cfircav8r; Dec 12, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 09:14 PM
buyer of the farm
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Mar 2009
3,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀ View Post

... Says who?
What? You didn't see the asterisk? Come to think of it, what the heck did I do with my asterisk?!! Oh.....

*3D planes are called that because they are specifically designed with obscenely large control surfaces, which in conjunction with prop wash from high thrust, low pitch propellers, allows the insane pilot to maintain control in a fully stalled condition.

These are specialized airframes in the hands of very skilled (but insane) pilots. Cheap toy grade wannabe jets need not apply. Your results may vary. Not good with any other offer. Cash value 1/1000. May be hazardous to children, pets or livestock.
Rockin Robbins is offline Find More Posts by Rockin Robbins
Old Dec 12, 2012, 11:44 PM
Seattle Area
Joined Aug 2007
4,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murad View Post
hi
I have A new rc plane RTF type . when I try to fly it instead of takeoff It's Rises 40cm then turn upside down Suddenly and fall
any advices

http://im23.gulfup.com/B5np1.jpg

I've read some of your posts from last year, and I'm sorry but there is no introduction to RC other than a real hobby grade plane like a Parkzone Super Cub or a proven heli like the DH9116 (Many have learned to hover with it), or similar coax.
It doesn't further your skills much if you keep buying the cheapest stuff with the brightest stickers giving a promise of easy flight.. It also sounds like you could use an instructor. Is there a chance you could get some help from an experienced pilot?
eagle777 is offline Find More Posts by eagle777
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:10 AM
Joined Aug 2007
58 Posts
The Strange thing is that the Chinese seller fly it very well.But it seems he uses something and sell something else .
Last edited by murad; Dec 13, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:21 AM
Joined Aug 2007
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle777 View Post
I've read some of your posts from last year, and I'm sorry but there is no introduction to RC other than a real hobby grade plane like a Parkzone Super Cub or a proven heli like the DH9116 (Many have learned to hover with it), or similar coax.
It doesn't further your skills much if you keep buying the cheapest stuff with the brightest stickers giving a promise of easy flight.. It also sounds like you could use an instructor. Is there a chance you could get some help from an experienced pilot?
I do not know where to buy these things you are talking about.This time I bought directly from China I've checked .raidentech.com (
beginner level ) they have the same products I found in china but the price is 10 times
Last edited by murad; Dec 13, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:46 AM
Y=C+I+G
United States, CA, Rosemead
Joined Jan 2012
5,767 Posts
if you live in china, there is a chinese forum on here: http://www.rcgroups.com/china-267/ - folks on there may have suggestions on chinese stores
cmdl is offline Find More Posts by cmdl
Old Dec 13, 2012, 07:39 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jan 2007
5,055 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murad View Post
The Strange thing is that the Chinese seller fly it very well.But it seems he uses something and sell something else .
Yeah, my first plane was a Megatech Skyliner. I watched someone seemingly fly it quite well so I bought it. I couldn't fly it. I even found a VERY experienced pilot > he couldn't fly it. It was junk. Frankly the one you pictured looks even less capable.

Best bet, get a decent plane and start over unless you like the challenge (or headache).
flydiver is offline Find More Posts by flydiver
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:07 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,267 Posts
After looking back through Murad's posting history, I get the impression that he's beyond help
C₄H₁₀ is online now Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:42 PM
United Kingdom, England, Dorset
Joined Apr 2010
930 Posts
alibongo is offline Find More Posts by alibongo
Last edited by alibongo; Dec 14, 2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 08:38 PM
Joined Aug 2004
133 Posts
Theres sometimes a huge gap with beginners between how they think a plane or heli should fly and how it actually does. For example, you see someone flying some advanced 3d plane or heli at a park, think 'I could do that' so go off and buy some random, cheap model, and then expect it to fly exactly like the one you saw at the park. Also, immediately expect you'll be able to fly your new model instantly, just because you saw the guy at the park and it looked easy, right?

Both expectations are completely unreasonable. The best thing you can do is find someone who already flies to give you some advice on what to buy, and preferably lessons.

Then again, there's the type that never listens to any advice, doesn't understand what's involved and blunders along trying to work it out for themselves, crashes a lot, gets frustrated, and then often, unfortunately, quits the hobby.
khooke is offline Find More Posts by khooke
Old Dec 26, 2012, 09:49 PM
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by khooke View Post
Then again, there's the type that never listens to any advice, doesn't understand what's involved and blunders along trying to work it out for themselves, crashes a lot, gets frustrated, and then often, unfortunately, quits the hobby.

This type is solidly represented in practically every hobby known to man
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604