HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 01, 2014, 11:37 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlnoki View Post
RaidenCharlie
Are you folks going to be carrying the FlySky i10 Radios in the near future?
I think we got the sample model in towards the middle of last year, we tested the radio and it worked great. The only issue that we ran into was that screen doesn't work that well under bright sunlight. We informed FlySky of this and we never heard back from them. When I try to access Fly Sky's website I get a pop up with random symbols and that's it.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2014, 12:36 PM
Santa Cruz, CA
United States, CA, Santa Cruz
Joined Sep 2011
921 Posts
Is NitroPlanes getting any of the new Dynam planes? HobbyZone in Australia has announced that they are receiving the BF110, Hawker Hurricane, Cessna 188 , and a new Seawind seaplane in April. I have not seen any announcements from US vendors. Whats up? I have money in hand!
karltrek is online now Find More Posts by karltrek
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karltrek View Post
Is NitroPlanes getting any of the new Dynam planes? HobbyZone in Australia has announced that they are receiving the BF110, Hawker Hurricane, Cessna 188 , and a new Seawind seaplane in April. I have not seen any announcements from US vendors. Whats up? I have money in hand!

Out of the 4 planes that you linked we only received the Hawker Hurricane sample.

One of the owners of this company deals with the manufacturers overseas and he emails us when sample is being sent over and so far we have never received notification for the BF110, Cessna 188, or Seawind.
Old Apr 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
Santa Cruz, CA
United States, CA, Santa Cruz
Joined Sep 2011
921 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
Out of the 4 planes that you linked we only received the Hawker Hurricane sample.

One of the owners of this company deals with the manufacturers overseas and he emails us when sample is being sent over and so far we have never received notification for the BF110, Cessna 188, or Seawind.
Thanks for the update.
Does the fact that you are not getting samples actually mean you're not getting the retail version to sell?
karltrek is online now Find More Posts by karltrek
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 04, 2014, 11:48 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karltrek View Post
Thanks for the update.
Does the fact that you are not getting samples actually mean you're not getting the retail version to sell?
That I do not know, because we have received production versions of planes that we never even tested before either so it's hard to say.