SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 09, 2014, 07:37 AM
Joined Mar 2014
25 Posts
Discussion
Wiring Question

Ok,

Crashed my penguin yesterday morning, badly. Time to build a new one though! With that there are some changes I want to make and I just want some input to make sure I am getting everything hooked up right and what not.

With this camera-
http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=582

I shouldn't need to do anything except plug it into the power supply for my FPV system correct? Of which I plan have contained all on its own using its own battery. Hopefully a 11.1v 3s 1100mah battery . It should be able to be directly plugged in off the battery right? Then I could also tie my FPV transmitter to the same battery by soldering a second plug off the power cable if I am thinking about this correctly?

While I am here I don't suppose anyone would be able to share their wiring diagram that they use would you? I am interested in keeping the FPV power supply separate from the main power supply.

Thanks guys
Frigid
FrigidFlight is offline Find More Posts by FrigidFlight
to remove ads between posts