SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 14, 2012, 10:36 AM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
Careful!
Hobbycool not so kool

ordered some much needed parts from hobbycool 2 weeks and still havent arrived, wont respond to thier mail either.........geeez Ive had hobbyking orders show up faster than this and that was clear around the world!at any rate will no longer do business with someone who cant communicate, too many other outfits out thier that know how to take care of customers>>>>> claim with paypal has been opened
lectroglide is offline Find More Posts by lectroglide
Last edited by lectroglide; Dec 14, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
Chino Renegade oh-gee, yo
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2008
2,551 Posts
That's a real bummer, 'Glide......being as the have a Nor Cal address, we need more GOOD US suppliers.

Sucks.
--Ray
Wrench66 is online now Find More Posts by Wrench66
Old Dec 14, 2012, 08:06 PM
United States, OH, Carrollton
Joined Nov 2012
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench66 View Post
That's a real bummer, 'Glide......being as the have a Nor Cal address, we need more GOOD US suppliers.

Sucks.
--Ray
Amen to that!!
then maybe it wouldnt take weeks to get a order

lectroglide hope you get stuff soon there isnt a worse feel then to think your
hard earned cash was riped off!
Trimax is offline Find More Posts by Trimax
Old Dec 14, 2012, 10:12 PM
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
update>>>>>>>as posted earlier I put in a claim against hobbycool and just got notified by paypal the dispute has now been closed and money refunded, what this suggest is hobbycool didnt have the parts in the 1st place rather advertised they did and took my pymt anyway...Ive seen this before from other shady outfits.......so kudos to paypal and please use caution when dealing with outfits like hobbycool..........o
Last edited by lectroglide; Dec 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:45 PM
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined May 2012
706 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench66 View Post

Sucks.
--Ray
I am working hard to be one of the good US suppliers! Hope you'll give me a shot: www.skullcopter.com

Thanks!

Matt
mcashatt is offline Find More Posts by mcashatt
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: SkullCopter Labs
Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:35 AM
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
[QUOTE=mcashatt;23531541]I am working hard to be one of the good US suppliers! Hope you'll give me a shot: www.skullcopter.com

Thanks!

Matt[/QUOT]

In todays hobby world competition is tough with everyone in the game especailly interenet sales. the #1 most important thing to rememeber is "communication" and having what you advertise...........good luck with your shop