SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:37 PM
Joined Nov 2012
5 Posts
Help!
First Warbird need help !!!!!!

Well i guess i start by saying that i been flying for afew month now like most people i came across this video from this banana guy one day at work and it blow my mind how cool that was and i just had to get me one those so i did and another and another any way here is a short list F-22,Mig 15 2 of them alfa jet 70mm from hk let me see to many to keep count X concet minis i destroy 2 of those T-33 good birds all of them but now going 90 and 100 its not fun burning lipos crashing to mutch $$ not enough fly time so i just got this bird from toy sonics grumman F6F i order the kit so i can build it so i guess my questions 1,set up can i use so i can get good fly time and still have some power the hole time 2,prop 2 blades 3,4 got no idea what to do
A1Cvet is offline Find More Posts by A1Cvet
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 02:35 AM
No Guts, No Glory
Nederland, LI, Helden
Joined Sep 2010
570 Posts
starting with RC flying

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Cvet View Post
Well i guess i start by saying that i been flying for afew month now like most people i came across this video from this banana guy one day at work and it blow my mind how cool that was and i just had to get me one those so i did and another and another any way here is a short list F-22,Mig 15 2 of them alfa jet 70mm from hk let me see to many to keep count X concet minis i destroy 2 of those T-33 good birds all of them but now going 90 and 100 its not fun burning lipos crashing to mutch $$ not enough fly time so i just got this bird from toy sonics grumman F6F i order the kit so i can build it so i guess my questions 1,set up can i use so i can get good fly time and still have some power the hole time 2,prop 2 blades 3,4 got no idea what to do
Hi

If you look at other pilots flying there planes it may look very easy
but it isn't
that's why we have beginners planes to get you familier with flying RC-planes.
After many hours of flying and you understand all about it you will be able to go step by step into more demanding planes
If you walk another road it will cost you many dollars and loosing interest in flyng RC-planes.

Good luck with yours progress

grts Hans
timmybeetle is offline Find More Posts by timmybeetle
Old Nov 24, 2012, 03:28 AM
Most people are stupid!
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Oct 2011
3,768 Posts
Or you could get a cheap tiny warbird (650 mm or so) and crash that until you can fly it easy. Then when you get a bigger plane you'll be like "this isn't hard at all compared to that tiny plane I learned on".

Everyone told me to get a trainer and spend ages learning on that. Boring! Doing it my way, the first lesson I learned was how to fix my plane , after that it only took a few weeks before I was at the point where any damage was only minor scratches from belly landing.

Now I only crash due to outside influences (wind gusts slamming into the deck etc) or freak accidents. (Like trees jumping out and catching planes)

Either way, as long as you don't endanger other people while you are learning, you'll get there eventually.

dambit is offline Find More Posts by dambit