SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:01 PM
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
Help!
Please delete

Just received email contact from the vendor.
For now, I am deleting this thread to avoid any potential negative publicity for the vendor.
iwrotecode is offline Find More Posts by iwrotecode
Last edited by iwrotecode; Nov 05, 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Contact from vendor
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2012, 08:14 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Looks like you have jumped the gun here and might be trying to get someones attention by badmouthing them via a "has anyone had problems with this guy" thread.

Looks like you paid good money for something, was impatient to fly it despite having concerns about the set up, then crashed it.

And now you want him to troubleshoot his build AFTER you crashed it, and you're on a deadline?

Good luck with that. Either try to fix it yourself, or bring it to a local shop to help out. I doubt this way of trying to get someones attention is going to work. You might "alert" people, but it might draw attention to the wrong party.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 05, 2012, 08:28 PM
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Looks like you have jumped the gun here and might be trying to get someones attention by badmouthing them via a "has anyone had problems with this guy" thread.

Looks like you paid good money for something, was impatient to fly it despite having concerns about the set up, then crashed it.

And now you want him to troubleshoot his build AFTER you crashed it, and you're on a deadline?

Good luck with that. Either try to fix it yourself, or bring it to a local shop to help out. I doubt this way of trying to get someones attention is going to work. You might "alert" people, but it might draw attention to the wrong party.
Let's not jump the gun with saying I'm trying to "badmouth" the vendor. Since the purchase was a cash deal, there was no protection on my part. I've gotten scammed before with local cash deals, so I wasn't hoping for a repeat. This thread was purely to see if anyone had any other experiences with the vendor.

As I just responded to the vendor - I have no issues paying for any damages caused on my part. I was just concerned when there were no responses to my support inquiries (before the crash).

I'm editing / deleting this thread to avoid negative publicity for the vendor, as it seems the communication issues were caused by some power loss (thanks Sandy!).
iwrotecode is offline Find More Posts by iwrotecode
Old Nov 05, 2012, 08:33 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Putting an "alert" tag on the thread, with a vendor name, then saying your not getting a response, then asking is anyone else has has "issues" with this vendor is pretty darn close to badmouthing them, it's just done in a nicer way. That being said, looks like the issue is resolved.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)