Old Nov 15, 2012, 07:36 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Try Valuehobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by glmccready View Post
Yea, I was using the Nanos and they are worthless after about 40 flights. Seemed to charge fine but the voltage drops fast and they only last about 4min, and only use about 1/4 the capacity before the voltage dropped to 14.5 (my cutoff for my helis) I switched to Zippys and haven't had near the problems, and they go 7-8 min, and still use 2/3 of capacity, before the voltage drops. I was going to try the Zippy 8000mah....but never got them...lol
I've heard pretty good things about the Ace!
Valuehobby.com.....pretty decent selection, prices are competitive, and shipping is cheap! They used to only have Deans connectors, but are offering several different types.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:41 AM
Gary
United States, MD, Salisbury
Joined Mar 2011
2,022 Posts
FYI: Hobby King could have been alot better in customer support! They had the batteries and my money, and didn't offer me a refund? Just got emails saying we will check the "post", why didn't they check their warehouse instead?
Paypal:
We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.
We were able to recover $134.65 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days....
glmccready is offline Find More Posts by glmccready
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:09 AM
United States, PA, Slatington
Joined Sep 2010
1,870 Posts
ordered some motors and adapters from the usa warehouse on 12/2 ,3 days later they still have not shipped .
really?
takes more than 3 days to pick an order .....i dont see why it would .
helizrnew2me is online now Find More Posts by helizrnew2me
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:10 AM
Gary
Joined Mar 2011
2,022 Posts
Heli: Well they don't work on Sunday, but it was the same with my order, took 3 days to get it out. The thing that irritated me is that they sent it, and they did something wrong so it got a "return to sender" and they didn't "accept" it back for a week. Then they give me the run around, "we have to check the post", when "the post" tracking said they had it back! I just let Paypal take care of it.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:22 AM
Joined Sep 2010
1,870 Posts
ah yeah your right ,didnt realize i ordered on sunday .duh! well we will see .never ordered from the usa warehouse before .
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:13 PM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Apr 2009
1,978 Posts
all positive experiences with USA warehouse - not counting the day I put order in usually takes 2/3 days to arrive - sometimes orders arrives before web updates confirmation
elvill is offline Find More Posts by elvill
Old Dec 06, 2012, 08:32 AM
Gary
Joined Mar 2011
2,022 Posts
elvill: You are on the West coast, but that is fast. I got my next to last US order in..never! lol But the last one I got in about a week to Maryland. For reasons I don't understand KH kept saying we need to check the "post", but the tracking said they had already gotten the batteries back to their warehouse. They even got notice of delivery back to them (return to sender for some reason) but didn't "accept" it for 5 days. I guess they didn't send themselves a RMA number? lol I just got tired of their stock emails, and poor customer service. Paypal refund was even faster and easier than my credit card.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 10:09 AM
Joined Sep 2010
1,870 Posts
my order still doesn't say shipped .today be the 4th working day .how hard is it to pull 4 motors /4 adapters and throw them in a box .i just dont understand some companies .
Last edited by helizrnew2me; Dec 06, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 12:37 PM
Gary
Joined Mar 2011
2,022 Posts
helizrnew: bummer, yea it took them 3-4 days before they shipped with each one of my last three USA orders too?
Old Dec 06, 2012, 02:46 PM
Actively makin humans obsolete
Northern Virginia
Joined Jul 2007
773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helizrnew2me View Post
my order still doesn't say shipped .today be the 4th working day .how hard is it to pull 4 motors /4 adapters and throw them in a box .i just dont understand some companies .
HobbyKing gets ~6000 orders per day. How about YOU figure out how to ship them all?
Razor_Racer is offline Find More Posts by Razor_Racer
Old Dec 06, 2012, 03:18 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,870 Posts
thats easy ,hire more people to meet the demand .if they truely take in that amount of orders they can surely afford to broaden the workforce .
a company is only as good as their customer service .
Old Dec 06, 2012, 03:26 PM
Actively makin humans obsolete
Northern Virginia
Joined Jul 2007
773 Posts
Quote:
thats easy ,hire more people to meet the demand .if they truely take in that amount of orders they can surely afford to broaden the workforce .
While that would be nice, taking a week to ship isn't terrible. There is a reason you are getting cheap prices.

Quote:
I suggest you stay far away from HK if you believe that There is no customer service
Razor_Racer is offline Find More Posts by Razor_Racer
Old Dec 06, 2012, 03:32 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,870 Posts
its been awhile since i ordered from them ,my last couple orders were over a year ago and i ordered from the international warehouse ,i expected a longer wait then .
i was expecting a little quicker service from the USA store .i read where people were getting things in a few days .
shipping is slower this time of year ,but i had expected to see my order updated to shipped by now .

on with the waiting game .
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:20 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,852 Posts
Quote:
its been awhile since i ordered from them ,my last couple orders were over a year ago and i ordered from the international warehouse ,i expected a longer wait then .
i was expecting a little quicker service from the USA store .i read where people were getting things in a few days .
shipping is slower this time of year ,but i had expected to see my order updated to shipped by now .

on with the waiting game .
Best to check. I had one that wasn't moving and found out my CC hadn't gone through.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Dec 06, 2012, 07:05 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
Best to check. I had one that wasn't moving and found out my CC hadn't gone through.
i used paypal