SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:36 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB View Post
Got another order shipped confirmation from aliexpress, sounds like all my deals are going through smoothly
Did you order the SHENG Machine Gun SHRUB?
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/100330394.html
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:38 PM
Boothwyn, PA
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Sounds like the new valid supply line for the heli addicts. LOL!
I hope so, but just to be a pessimist I want to wait until you guys have them in hand and have checked them out. I read about fake tracking numbers and fake items once you receive them from Aliexpress. I'm not trying to be a downer, just realistic.
zeros is offline Find More Posts by zeros
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:41 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Got another order shipped confirmation from aliexpress, sounds like all my deals are going through smoothly
well someone is getting lucky as my orders look to be jinxed this week big time
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:42 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Sounds like the new valid supply line for the heli addicts. LOL!
YUP!

3 are shipped, 1 has been confirmed to be shipped, and the other one was purchased today.

So far so good

Looks like you guys just gotta be a bit more apprehensive when buying deals from sellers with no reputations (not that im any better sometimes)
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:47 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
well someone is getting lucky as my orders look to be jinxed this week big time
Yeah, well, i fell for that aussie guy on ebay, and that stupid BOB deal, but since then I've had really good luck with Aliexpress so far
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:48 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Yeah, well, i fell for that aussie guy on ebay, and that stupid BOB deal, but since then I've had really good luck with Aliexpress so far
OT: Aliexpress has a HQ852 for $59 shipped ... hummm.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:51 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
oh yea the aus guy forgot about that so it makes it 3 disappointments for me in the past week, not good at all...

anybody found any deals on falcon 8913 or 8911 for less than $40 other than nancy type deal?
Old Jan 07, 2011, 06:54 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
oh yea the aus guy forgot about that so it makes it 3 disappointments for me in the past week, not good at all...

anybody found any deals on falcon 8913 or 8911 for less than $40 other than nancy type deal?
You can get them off of aliexpress and ebay for less than 41 bucks, thats as cheap as they get without being scams IMO
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:04 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
You can get them off of aliexpress and ebay for less than 41 bucks, thats as cheap as they get without being scams IMO
yea 40 is cheapest i've seen and i think im settled on the 8913/8911 as the ideal move to 4ch

been also considering the 5888 but i dont like its looks and the price is 50 or so, also the F27 by MJX really caught my attention but after some review it seems heavy is priced around 50 and 2.5 hrs to charge is just ridicoulous so that one got scratched off cause long charge times kill the experience for me.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:09 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
OT: Aliexpress has a HQ852 for $59 shipped ... hummm.
why dont you get it if you really like it, its suppose to be a good flyer, i would get it but i am just not ready to move up to 4ch on a bigger bird then sizes i'm used to at this point, thats why i settled on 8913 as its size wise like these 3ch indoor but 4ch to get used to that
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:10 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
yea 40 is cheapest i've seen and i think im settled on the 8913/8911 as the ideal move to 4ch

been also considering the 5888 but i dont like its looks and the price is 50 or so, also the F27 by MJX really caught my attention but after some review it seems heavy is priced around 50 and 2.5 hrs to charge is just ridicoulous so that one got scratched off cause long charge times kill the experience for me.
These were the exact reasons why I chose the falcon, I liked the fact the 5888 had metal rotor parts, but i dont like the looks, and it was over the golden $40 mark so I went with the falcon instead.
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:12 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:

You know, you can still get a HQ852 for $59.99 shipped, yeah it's not as cheap as a $40 4 channel but it's a fairly large model, It may take a long time to find it priced below $40 if ever.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:18 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
You know, you can still get a HQ852 for $59.99 shipped, yeah it's not as cheap as a $40 4 channel but it's a fairly large model, It may take a long time to find it priced below $40 if ever.
the way i figured i'll test the waters and get a feel on 4ch with a falcon and then as the weather gets better pick up another bigger model for strictly outside in 4ch obviously at which time something like HQ852 i would consider
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:19 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
GAHH!! Doubletap! Quit tempting me!!
Old Jan 07, 2011, 07:29 PM
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Has anyone received their items from nancy Qin (Now changed name to nancy FENG)?

Interesting, I wonder if this person continuously cycles there name avoiding the feedback for never shipping their product?
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal