Old Jan 24, 2016, 04:53 AM
Find More Posts by srux
Joined Jan 2011
80 Posts
M4 ladybird. Bind´n´fly fully autonomus quadcopter

Hi guys
Im selling my M4 ladybird. Bind´n´fly fully autonomus quadcopter
Its on ebay at the moment
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/321987062812?
Could arange the price.
Any questions velcome.
srux is offline Find More Posts by srux
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2016, 12:30 PM
Find More Posts by lspphoto
United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire
Joined Feb 2012
70 Posts
For sale is a foldable X8 Multirotor. The X8 was designed and manufactured by Bristol University and built by experienced pilots as a back up rig for a project. Other than some test hovers to check wiring and begin tuning, it has never been flown.

More photos here: http://r.ebay.com/mK593x

Sale includes:

Ardupilot APM 2.6 with external compass module
APM fit Shapeways mount
4 x 25mm x 350mm CF arms
8 x DualSky XM5010MR-11 320RPM (Fitted)
2 x DualSky XM5010MR-11 320RPM (Boxed spares)
2 x Centre frame plates with brackets
1 x dampened quick release plate to attach the payload/gimbal of your choice.
2 x Temporary legs (the rig design was intended to use legs mounted to the gimbal so these would have been removed).
XT90 power cable and separate XT90 Y cable for parallel lipos
4 x Motor mounts (Fitted) - Unique motor mount design also houses ESC's and keeps them away from the other electronics in the centre plate
2 x Motor mounts - Unique motor mount design (Spares)
8 x Sunrise Himodel 40A OPTO ESC (Fitted)
1 x Sunrise Himodel 40A OPTO ESC (Unopened spare)
8 x RCTIMER 16.5 x 5.5 props
Assorted hardware and wiring
Tarot lid
All wiring and components should be tested by purchaser before flight. Tuning and compass calibration will also be required. Receiver and batteries not included.
lspphoto is offline Find More Posts by lspphoto
Old Feb 26, 2016, 03:29 PM
Find More Posts by VARSITY
United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Joined Feb 2012
49 Posts
Sale r/c electric f1 tunnel hull boat

For sale is a Ripmax Joysway Mad Flow radio control electric F1 Tunnel hull boat. It is brushless, and good for 55Kmph straight from the box, and accelerates very quickly. It is boxed and unused, comes complete with 2.4 GHz TX and RX. All it needs is a battery of your choice and a charger. Both the brushless motor and the speed controller are water cooled It is 590 mm long and self righting. Retail is about £140... For sale at £70 . I can't do pictures, but if you Google it, be sure you look at the brushless version.
VARSITY is online now Find More Posts by VARSITY
Last edited by VARSITY; Mar 26, 2016 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Price reduced
Old Mar 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
Find More Posts by ryand27
United Kingdom, Cornwall
Joined May 2015
18 Posts
For sale or swap

Hi guys I have a Flysky th9xb for sale here. It is stock fw, I have installed the blue backlight and I have modified the battery to a 1c 9.9v 1500 life battery. The radio has been used about 10 times and it will come with a new receiver (original one that came with transmitter I fried). The transmitter is in as new condition. I will sell for £50 buyer pays shipping. Or I would swap for either the original rembizi osd with gps complete and working or the skylark tiny osd iii complete and working. If anyone has any other osd like the 2 above then give me some info and we will see.

Thanks guys
ryand27 is offline Find More Posts by ryand27
Old Mar 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
Find More Posts by felixthemaster
Newbie RC'r and member
United Kingdom, England, Bristol
Joined Sep 2011
454 Posts
Anyone have any 500-550 Helis for sale?
felixthemaster is online now Find More Posts by felixthemaster
Old Apr 16, 2016, 01:58 PM
G13
Find More Posts by G13
G13
Joined Apr 2016
2 Posts
This is my traxxxis summit, bought quite a few years ago and modified it, the motor has been upgraded to twin dewalt 150f/lb motors that provide massive amounts of power.
carbon steel center drive shaft to take the extra power, outer shafts are standard so they are the weakest part and will break if a wheel gets stuck, they are inexpensive to replace that's why i never upgraded them, new wheel and tyres for more grip.

I built it as a hill climb truck so lots of torque and not too much top speed, around 20 mph

im looking for a good home for it so i can move onto other projects.

ONLY SENSIBLE OFFERS PLEASE, i will not reply to very low numbers as there is a lot of money in this but i will consider reasonable offers

Thanks for looking

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/t...des/1164956712
G13 is offline Find More Posts by G13