New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2015, 03:31 PM
Find More Posts by Black_Angel
Joined Jan 2015
354 Posts
Discussion
Use Paypal on Banggood to avoid warranty problems and cheating ( Scamming?)

Banggood can be a nice place to buy cheap stuff, most of it from china from Banggood partners ( vendors) Banggoods Big problem is they pretend to be the shop and the seller, but they are the umbrella for their vendors. In opposite to Ebay wher you can review and contact sellers on Banggood they are hiding behind BG customer service. So as soon you complain a problem, Banggood must contact the seller to see what seller want to do in each case.

When BG cant get a solution from the vendor they are in a problem..BG dont want to refund you anything who they cant get from their vendor.. In many cases BG try fix a 50% solution...but what is that? 50% warranty??

I just filled a case on Paypal for some Terrible tarot 450 mx motors and was told no refund, they only accepted 3 days warranty !!! 2-3 emails later i was offered 50%,,, then later i was offered full refund if i removed my post on this topic here on RCG...

I refused to remove anything.. I also filled a Paypal case, who give me full refund. After this i got an email from the guy who manage RC on BG, and he told he would refund me if i remove be reviews.. I refused..and im not for sale..and not they can refund me also after i got PP refund? first it was no refund at all.

Banggood have very less moral...Use Paypal there, to secure your transactions...You can get good deals there, but they are not fair when it comes to warranties, refunds etc. They also remove negative product reviews, even its
fair and honest reviews.. BG is on vendor side not on buyers side.. After my last reply to BG wher i deny to remove any of my post regarding this my BG account was deleted by BG..

Be warned !!!

BA
Black_Angel is online now Find More Posts by Black_Angel
Last edited by Black_Angel; Jul 16, 2015 at 03:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2015, 09:44 AM
Find More Posts by 2Doggs
just gotta mess with it!
North West Louisiana
Joined Nov 2009
5,957 Posts
I will definitely think twice before ordering anything more from Banggood.

Retailers, you're only as good as your customer service!
2Doggs is online now Find More Posts by 2Doggs
Old Jul 17, 2015, 11:46 PM
Find More Posts by Jerm357
United States, MI
Joined May 2011
216 Posts
Banggood has always refunded me or resent me items for every problem I ever had (and there have been a few) and I have placed over 50 orders with them. Even just recently, I discovered some bad props I ordered from them back in Jan/15 and after talking with them and sending pics they refunded me 100% for an order that's like 6 months old. Seeing as how they will do something like that, they cant be all that bad .
Jerm357 is offline Find More Posts by Jerm357
Last edited by Jerm357; Jul 17, 2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2015, 12:36 AM
Find More Posts by Black_Angel
Joined Jan 2015
354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm357 View Post
Banggood has always refunded me or resent me items for every problem I ever had (and there have been a few) and I have placed over 50 orders with them. Even just recently, I discovered some bad props I ordered from them back in Jan/15 and after talking with them and sending pics they refunded me 100% for an order that's like 6 months old. Seeing as how they will do something like that, they cant be all that bad .
Its not all bad..as i writed it depends to the vendor..Its importand you read all .. Most vendors do behave and are smart enough to refund and behave. The problem is when there is vendors like this Tarot vendor who not did..Then its very smart to have used paypal... Becouse BG will not cover anything..they need the vendor to accept every case.

PS i saw your post about bad props from BG...it helps when it comes to returns btw

BA
Black_Angel is online now Find More Posts by Black_Angel
Last edited by Black_Angel; Jul 18, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 02:10 AM
Find More Posts by akhanhk
Joined Jun 2015
1 Posts
I am currently in the same boat as BA,
I ordered 2 quads
first order was delayed by a month and when i got it 1 of the motors wasn't working after sending the picture of the damn thing 6 times over the period of 3 weeks to CS @ BG they finally offered to send the replacement motor, for which they wont confirm if they have shipped or not.
second quad i decided to return upon receipt so that i dont have to go through this bullcrap again... they told me to send it to their China Warehouse. registered post tracking shows that they have recevied the item. however the CS wont confirm receipt to me... they have me very pissed...wasted almost a US$100.
I have been very patient with BG's ridiculous multiple emails repeating the same line over again over again. But i think i will have to go through Paypal soon. Worst Seller ever. NEVER had this issue with Hobbyking or even Ebay.
akhanhk is offline Find More Posts by akhanhk