HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 30, 2012, 08:39 PM
I like Golden Age
Minnesota
Joined Apr 2007
216 Posts
Discussion
From simple setup and operation to fully customizable, open-architecture presets?

So . . . .
from the statement above about my cellpro multi4 , I figured it would be a no brainer to set up the charger to do, like, 50 mah for a certain time period. This does not appear to be an option.

Yes, I do have the pc connection unit, but it seems like I am still very limited to what I can do with my nimhs in the preset configuration.

I am concerned about overcharging my nimh packs with this unit.
I cannot find anywhere where it states that the unit will stop charging, just that "it will not damage a pack".

Well, I need something a bit more clear than that, or a method that allows me to make a preset of specific amps and specific time. So far I have not been able to "fully customizable" a preset.

Anyway, I charged a pack using library preset 19, but was surprised how warm the pack got after about 12 hours and it still showed a 102mah rate. I knew the pack was probably 3/4 charged when I started, so its kind of made me very nervous to leave it connected.

So how exacty does this thing work with nimh's? How do I know its not cooking my packs?

Any information would be helpful.
ronj10 is offline Find More Posts by ronj10
Last edited by ronj10; Dec 31, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread