HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 08, 2011, 05:48 AM
Joined Dec 2004
115 Posts
Question
E-flite Blade Tandem Rescue Heli faster backwards

Just got a Tandem off here and love it! Such a fun little airhog that will keep me entertained this winter along with my msr until its nice again for the bigger helis.

One question.....Is it normal for this to be so slow in forward flight and faster going backwards??? I have my forward trim setting all the way up and that just allows the heli to hover. Any ideas on how to tweek this heli would be great....thanks in advance!!!!!!
mphsjeep is offline Find More Posts by mphsjeep
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread