HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:55 AM
United States, ME, Portland
Joined Jul 2009
113 Posts
Discussion
Trekker 800, most reasonable way to set up for aerial video, picture taking

So I am wondering, what is the best most reasonably priced way to set up my trekker for aerial photography and video... I would like it so that it would be an easy conversion to possibly go back to normal heli flying if possible at all, but still be capable of carrying a full size camera.... I have both a Nikon D7000, and a Nikon J1, and can buy a different camera/video recorder if one is better suited to what I'm looking to do.... I would like something that can shoot nice photos and video without all the vibes.

I know there is a lot of info out there, but doing a search just gets my mind in a frenzy as there are so many options... if anyone has any opinions or ideas I'd be very happy to hear of them!

Thanks in advance!!
jmscard is offline Find More Posts by jmscard
to remove ads between posts