504 Posts
Should be fine with 1.3 and 5.8.
SlipstreamFPV is offline Find More Posts by SlipstreamFPV
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2015, 02:53 AM
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Apr 2013
101 Posts
What is the top part of the rear canopy clips that protrudes up through the canopy for? Like the ones shown in this post:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=5060
thehelidude is online now Find More Posts by thehelidude
Old Feb 26, 2015, 03:43 AM
Greece, Attica, Ellinikon
Joined Jan 2014
597 Posts
It helps pulling them and take the canopy off. On the bottom those clips, clip to the carbon spar and hold the canopy in place
giteart is offline Find More Posts by giteart
Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM
Lorte hobby
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Hornslet
Joined Jan 2013
323 Posts
Hey guys,
What servo arms do you use for the Hitech HS-82MG? The servoes didn't come with standard type.

Thanks
Booner74 is online now Find More Posts by Booner74
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Fly safe & help preserve FPV!!
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Dec 2010
1,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booner74 View Post
Hey guys,
What servo arms do you use for the Hitech HS-82MG? The servoes didn't come with standard type.

Thanks
Hey there Booner,
If yours didn't come with the singles, I would just take one of the double arms and cut one side off with a pair of wire cutters. You want to use a reasonably small arm on the servo side because otherwise your mech. throw might be too much for most autopilots. If your putting new servos in, have you considered reversing them so that they are on the top of the wing instead of the bottom? That's a really nice mod. and it really helps preserve your servos and linkages and keeps them from getting hung-up on brush, rocks, etc. on skid landings. I learned the hard way on that one Then again, I land in some pretty nasty terrain half the time. I'm amazed I've somehow preserved that joke of a motor mount!!
melsailsnorth is offline Find More Posts by melsailsnorth
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Joined Feb 2012
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2001m View Post
I need a little help.
I am ruining APM 2.5 on my FX-61 , every thing work correctly except one thing i cant figure out what is the problem
If raise throttle up motor start spinning but once i toggle to any flight mode motor stop spinning except Manual mode and Low rotate on STAB mode!!!!
I have reload FW several time and all perimeter stock setting.

Any idea?
Thanks to all of guys finally i got it to work, i found where was issue
I have to enable these two
THR_PASS_STAB
THR_SUPP_MAN

Tested today work great. But one thing i have notice
Is it normal if it is in RTH mode if i move throttle control on stick no effect on FC? I tried to move throttle all the way down and up while in RTH not effect throttle.
f2001m is online now Find More Posts by f2001m
Old Today, 06:00 AM
Joined Sep 2009
504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2001m View Post
Thanks to all of guys finally i got it to work, i found where was issue
I have to enable these two
THR_PASS_STAB
THR_SUPP_MAN

Tested today work great. But one thing i have notice
Is it normal if it is in RTH mode if i move throttle control on stick no effect on FC? I tried to move throttle all the way down and up while in RTH not effect throttle.
During RTH and some other auto modes the APM controls the throttle.
billhally is offline Find More Posts by billhally
Old Today, 06:39 AM
Joined Feb 2012
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billhally View Post
During RTH and some other auto modes the APM controls the throttle.
Thanks mate.
f2001m is online now Find More Posts by f2001m
Old Today, 06:39 AM
Joined Jul 2013
146 Posts
It achieves alt and speed which is configured at the mp.
Feivel is offline Find More Posts by Feivel
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Seattle, WA - USA
Joined Sep 2003
3,647 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booner74 View Post
Hey guys,

Thanks
What Mel says
Also, Hitec makes some swoopy blue aluminum arms that are standard on their higher end servos and you can buy them separetly from Hitec and other places. They are ~30mm from the servo center to the farthest hole center, very light and way strong. Below is a picture of one of these on a Hitec HS82mg (on my talon )

Cheers - Mark

mark_q is online now Find More Posts by mark_q
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Lorte hobby
Joined Jan 2013
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melsailsnorth View Post
Hey there Booner,
If yours didn't come with the singles, I would just take one of the double arms and cut one side off with a pair of wire cutters. You want to use a reasonably small arm on the servo side because otherwise your mech. throw might be too much for most autopilots. If your putting new servos in, have you considered reversing them so that they are on the top of the wing instead of the bottom? That's a really nice mod. and it really helps preserve your servos and linkages and keeps them from getting hung-up on brush, rocks, etc. on skid landings. I learned the hard way on that one Then again, I land in some pretty nasty terrain half the time. I'm amazed I've somehow preserved that joke of a motor mount!!
Thank you for great input and help
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Lorte hobby
Joined Jan 2013
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_q View Post
What Mel says
Also, Hitec makes some swoopy blue aluminum arms that are standard on their higher end servos and you can buy them separetly from Hitec and other places. They are ~30mm from the servo center to the farthest hole center, very light and way strong. Below is a picture of one of these on a Hitec HS82mg (on my talon )

Cheers - Mark

Hi Mark,
That looks really great. Do you have a parts number or link, so I am sure to get the right ones?

Thanks