HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2015, 01:20 PM
Joined Oct 2014
2 Posts
Hi.
First, apologies for the delay.

As I have told in a personal message to Tony of ZeroUAV, I have two versions of CGS for android.
The version that you can download from Google play and the version of the ZeroUAV web.

The first one, has "PTZ Lock" mode but has not "Follow me" mode.
And the second version (ZeroUAV web) has not "PTZ Lock" mode but has "Follow Me" mode

A screen capture of the Google Play version

Is there any version with both flight modes??

Regards
madrefoto is offline Find More Posts by madrefoto
Last edited by madrefoto; Jan 23, 2015 at 01:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2015, 01:56 PM
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Feb 2007
280 Posts
I use a version that has both. I don't know the version, but is an old one
vadmcse is offline Find More Posts by vadmcse
Old Jan 29, 2015, 04:27 PM
Joined Nov 2001
1,494 Posts
Have anyone used the snapshot modes during waypoint flying?
I would like to know the diffrences:

- Enable Snapshot, does what? enables the camera trigger?
- Interval Snapshot 1 (What interval 1 pic/sec or?)
- Interval Snapshot 2 (What interval X pic/sec or?)
- Take Snapshot/sec
- Keep previous state ? What??

On which port do i connect the camera trigger?
Tom Viper is offline Find More Posts by Tom Viper
Old Jan 29, 2015, 08:09 PM
Joined Mar 2012
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Viper View Post
Have anyone used the snapshot modes during waypoint flying?
I would like to know the diffrences:

- Enable Snapshot, does what? enables the camera trigger?
- Interval Snapshot 1 (What interval 1 pic/sec or?)
- Interval Snapshot 2 (What interval X pic/sec or?)
- Take Snapshot/sec
- Keep previous state ? What??

On which port do i connect the camera trigger?
Hi,
This is TONY from ZeroUav.
I suggest you download a manual on our website,you can find answers on that.
BTW,if that not help you,pls add my skype:tonyzerotech or Email me at:zerotech_tony@zerouav.com
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Old Feb 04, 2015, 05:13 AM
Joined Apr 2013
3 Posts
Hey everybody,

I got the YS-X4 V2 and it worked well for about half a year. Since yesterday the CGS says AP Voltage: 0,0 and the Power Module kind of smells. The FC operates normally except that. So the 5,7V should be ok.

Does anybody knows if the Power Module just passes the voltage of the battery to the MC (maybe through the third white cable) or does the power module measure the Voltage of the battery itself and sends it to the MC? Can anybody of you guys do me a favor and check that on your working Power Module? (Should be easy with an volt meter).

Or Tony from ZeroUav should know that ? Btw Tony regarding your last post: I wish I could find a manual for the YS-X4 V2 on your website?!

Thx for your help!
xenontw is offline Find More Posts by xenontw
Old Feb 04, 2015, 07:45 PM
Joined Mar 2012
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenontw View Post
Hey everybody,

I got the YS-X4 V2 and it worked well for about half a year. Since yesterday the CGS says AP Voltage: 0,0 and the Power Module kind of smells. The FC operates normally except that. So the 5,7V should be ok.

Does anybody knows if the Power Module just passes the voltage of the battery to the MC (maybe through the third white cable) or does the power module measure the Voltage of the battery itself and sends it to the MC? Can anybody of you guys do me a favor and check that on your working Power Module? (Should be easy with an volt meter).

Or Tony from ZeroUav should know that ? Btw Tony regarding your last post: I wish I could find a manual for the YS-X4 V2 on your website?!

Thx for your help!
Hi,
This is Tony!
The power module can provide the MC a 5.7V voltage,if connect the battery directly to the MC,the MC may burn.so the power module sends a safe voltage to the MC.
when the GCS shows that the AP voltage is:0.that may your MC A/Dship broken or something wrong with your power module.
BTW,you can send me email:zerotech_tony@zerouav.com or add my skype:tonyzerotech.i will send you the X4V2 manual.also we can have a deep communication.
Best Regards
TONY
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Old Feb 13, 2015, 08:49 PM
Joined Jan 2014
12 Posts
Hello Outhere

I fly with YS-X4 version with firmware 140722. Can someone maybe tell me about the gone attitude mode. In earlier firmwares CH5 had 3 positions, Manual , Attitude mode (wich i liked very much) and manual. Attitude mode is gone and i must say it flies easy in Manual mode but i still do not understand why it is gone. But now i find something strange about the 3 position switch and i want to ask if someone can confirm that.

CHposition 1 is Manual. When i switch to position 2 it is also manual (former attitude mode) and on position 3 it is it is GPS mode (Auto Hoovering) or when there is no GPS lock or just insuffiecient GPS reception it is Manual attitude (so it is still there somewhere). But the starnge thing is when i switch from position 3 to position 2 it stays on Auto hoovering. So from Manual to position 2 it stays manual and from Position 3 (Auto hoovering/GPS mode) to position 2 it stays Auto Hoovering. Can you outhere confirm that.

I find it confusing and would be much happier with attitude mode back on position 2.

Thx
Fotopiloot is offline Find More Posts by Fotopiloot
Old Feb 23, 2015, 10:30 AM
Joined Apr 2013
3 Posts
@Fotopiloot I have the YS-X4 V2 and I never had the second mode on CH5 although it's stated in the manual of the V2 too. So I suppose it's taken out in newer firmware. But why is an interesting quesion.. maybe Tony is able to give us the answer..

Speaking of Tony:
@Tony since my local dealer refused my warranty I checked the power module by myself. And I was kind of surprised when I found out that it's exactly build the way I suspected. The power module passes the battery power 1:1 to the MC over the white wire. Its just a trace on the board from the red input wire to the white output wire. My board had a problem with that trace.. i fixed it and now the YS-X4 is working correctly.

(btw my advise: never buy at the multicopter-shop.de when u're from Germany I believe they didn't even checked the power modul they just refused the warranty cause of some scratches in the rubber and threatened me to sue me if I gave them a bad review - no joke!)
xenontw is offline Find More Posts by xenontw
Last edited by xenontw; Feb 26, 2015 at 05:26 AM.